🌟chapter 25🌟

(sasukes pov) I was walking but then I heard a poof I looked down to see Naruto gone he must of had a clone sasuke gritted his teeth and he used he sharigain and he used kotom (fire ball justu) to burn down every tree (naruto's pov) I then kept running but I remembered that I had a clone go in a different direction but that does not matter anymore I just need to get away from Madara Uchiha (Madara's pov) he got away huh, it does not matter I will just give him a punishment for running away from his master. Alex Madara said and Alex said yes Master Madara? Madara said go get my naru and chain him up with metal or something that will keep him in his spot and prepare war against anyone who finds him.   Alex then said okay master Madara   (tobi's pov) as I was going to find what's mine I saw my precious Naru-chan! Ohhhh 🌟this is a dream🌟 I just need to get him first before anybody tobi/Obito smirked (kakashi pov) after sakura died it's been no use finding her killer she already knows how to use monster strength but it all ends sadly~ I just need my Naruto and I'm completely okay🙃 (kakashi's a yandere now😌) kakashi then stood up and walked outside and thought about all the good memories of team 7 (flash back😌) 1 hundred years of death! Kakashi then put his two fingers up naruto's but and set him flying to the water Naruto then said what was that! Kakashi then said 1 hundred years of death something you should of learned in the academy naruto then said what you just shoved your finger- but before he could countinue he was cut off by kakashi nope you should have learned (end of flash back👁️👄👁️) ah great times but of course sakura was a brat so she deserved to die (it's short I'm sorry and also I added some parts in but they are not in the real anime and the 4th great ninja war will happen soon but I will also add parts there too so they will be all fighting for 🌟his love🌟 381 words☮️)