☮️ special chapter ☮️

Okay so naruto and Obito have been dating but this is special smut so yeah this did not happen in the regular story I'm doing so countinue) Obito had just came home and he saw naruto focusing on his charka but when Obito had got back from his trip he felt horny ( yes I'm not doing @ this or $ so it could cover it so yes) and when Obito tried jerking off he felt more horny so he asked naruto to help him but Obito remembered that naruto could get pregnant so he grabbed naruto and went to the bedroom WARNING SMUT SKIP IF YOU WANT READ SKIP FOR YOUR INNOCENT Obito threw Naruto on the bed and started kissing him and playing with his nipples and naruto moaned so Obito took of naruto's pants with his underwear and started grinding there dicks together s-top t-easing naruto said and Obito smirked as he took of his pants and he put Naruto on all fours and he slammed his dick in narutos tight hole a~hh Naruto moaned loudly and then Obito sat naruto on a desk and started slamming in and out he then took him off the desk and turned him on his ass and Obito slammed so hard Naruto had cummed on Obito and he said dang it naruto you should have warned me but then naruto got on his knees and started give Obito a blow job up and down and Obito said dang naruto your mouth is so good and when they were all done they cleaned up the mess and then Obito said sorry if I went hard naru~ naruto said fuck you I almost could not walk he said as he crossed his hands and Obito said I will fuck you~ and then they lived happily ever after (naruto did not know Obito was a yandere also this is 318 words)