Chapter 35

M/n was still searching for Naruto but had no luck of finding him but he had crossed paths with a certain man and he said "My name is count dracula." And when he mentioned 'count' he freaked out and dracula noticed this and Smirked and he said "your searching for naruto right?" And he noded and said "Yes I am I have not found him yet.." and dracula said "how about we search for him together." He once again Smirked and M/n knew he had no choice so he nodded and dracula leaded M/n to his hide out and began a to guess places to where naruto had gone.

Sasuke was Absolutely mad since he could not find 'His' naruto but team taka was useless since nobody has found him not even karin or the other two boys he does not like them he despise karin Alot and he still wants to kill itachi.

Itachi still has not found naruto yet the more he could not find him the more mad and itachi promised himself once he gets Naruto he Will kill anybody who steps near him he is only for him only.

                              .
I'm ending this book and I will make a book 2 of this one but it's not out yet I have not even named or written a chapter but hope you don't mind me ending this.

:Words 234: