🌸chapter 24🌸

(naruto's pov) I then went upstairs and changed into the clothes they were tight guy this sucks but Granny Tsunade will help me even though what happened last time.. but I'm sure we can get along! Naruto then went down stairs to be greeted by the mysterious man and then Alex they both said hello Naruto then responded why am I here and also why did you kidnapp me?! Naruto said as he pointed to the masked man they both chuckled well it's not a surprise said the mysterious man (tobi's pov) I now know where my naru is~ he is with ____ I can't believe him/she (can't reveal the gender😉) I can't believe that ____ stole my NARU tobi shouted as he broke a wall with out adding chakra (sasukes pov) I heard about that annoying fangirl at least she is gone nobody even liked her just like ino their both dead to me as long as I get my naru I also forgot I got kidnapped by a lunatic even though I need my precious naru~ ( hinata pov) I heard about the news about naruto-kun I hope he is okay hinata said will fidiling her fingers as she blushed (back to naruto) the mysterious man took off his mask and it was.   (inos pov) sai took to long I hope he gets back safely shikamaru took revenge on hidan for killing asuma was a great sensi he was saving us from danger ino sighed as she sat down waiting for sai (back to naruto😉) it was Madara uchiha (naruto's pov) my eyes widen as I saw him standing I did not notice I was shaking Madara inerputed his thoughts and said oh~ are you scared~ naru~ I decided you will become my wife/husband and you have no choice I also noticed you have a son but he is with dracula Madara gritted his teeth he did not like draculas name EVER naruto then ran not bothering to look back he saw a big rock and he put all his chakra in it and it broke he ran so fast he traveled to trees to trees he bumped into someone (sasukes pov) I was walking but I felt like I bumped into someone but when I saw who it was I quickly knocked him out before anybody saw him and sasuke took naruto into his hands bridal style but what Sasuke didn't know was that was a clone a very good clone (And done☮️ 423 words)