Chapter 12

"AUNT HARPER!!" I heard SJ yelling while banging on the bedroom door, she seemed panicked. I looked and noticed it was morning and since Chris and I fell asleep after sex, we never unlocked the door.

"Hold on SJ." Chris said waking up and tossing his t-shirt at me as he got out of bed and he put on his jeans that were on the floor that he wore out. He was just grabbing whatever clothes he could find for us. I quickly put on the t-shirt and then Chris opened the door. She ran in and jumped on the bed and gripped my face in her hands.

"No locked doors Aunt Harper!" She said in an angry tone, it was a line I had always given her because she locked me out of the apartment once. I sighed with a smile and took her hands from my face.

"Hey, I'm sorry. We didn't mean to leave the door locked." I said as Chris sat down on the bed beside us.

"Why was it locked?" SJ asked and I looked at Chris while I blushed and he just smiled.

"Adult stuff SJ." I said and she smiled.

"Like talking about my birthday?" SJ asked and my face showed my panic but I played it off well.

"That's exactly what we were doing." I said smiling at her.

"Well I would like a Captain America theme." SJ said and Chris laughed.

"Really SJ? I thought we discussed a Disney theme?" I questioned and she shook her head.

"I changed my mind." She said and I looked at Chris and he shrugged.

"I guess we can do Captain America..." I trailed off and shook my head knowing I had so much time invested in the Disney party.

"Why don't we go have breakfast and discuss the Captain America party more?" Chris asked and SJ nodded and hopped off the bed.

"I need pants." I whispered to Chris and he went to the dresser and tossed me a pair of my shorts. I put them on under the blankets and we headed into the kitchen. I got SJ a bowl of cereal and I decided to have a bagel. As I was toasting it SJ was rambling on about things and Chris was sitting listening to her.

"Where are we having this party?" Chris asked.

"The kids zone." I said talking about an indoor play park.

"Nice." Chris said and I nodded.

"Chris, can your mommy come?" SJ asked and Chris smiled.

"I bet my whole family would love to come if that's okay?" Chris asked and SJ started bouncing in her seat.

"YEAH!" She said excited and I smiled as my bagel came out of the toaster. I put cream cheese on it and then walked to the table. I gave Chris half my bagel, this was a common occurrence for us in the morning.

"Thanks babe." He said and kissed me.

"Aunt Harper, can I ask you a question?" SJ asked with a mouth full of food.

"Once you swallow you can." I said and smiled as I took a sip of my coffee. She chewed and swallowed her food and then looked at Chris.

"Would it be okay if I started to call Chris Uncle Chris?" SJ asked and I looked at Chris knowing this was his choice.

"SJ, that's a big step..." I trailed off since Chris looked unsure of what to say.

"I know Aunt Harper, it's just you are my Aunt and he is with you and he would be like my Uncle if you guys got married." SJ said and I sighed.

"SJ...-" I started to say.

"SJ, it would be perfectly fine if you called me Uncle Chris." Chris said beside me and I looked at him.

"Are you sure?" I asked as SJ got out of her chair, rushed over, got in Chris's lap and hugged him.