Chapter 15

Chris and I had spent the entire weekend mostly in bed except when we decided we finally had to eat. We had an issue getting SJ back from Chris's mom who loved having her and SJ loved being there. A couple days later Chris and I were busy planning our wedding trying to decide when we be the perfect time.

"What about December?" I asked as I sat at the kitchen table with Chris's mom and sisters. SJ was playing with Carly's kids in the bedroom.

"December?" Chris asked from the stove, he was making some grilled cheese for everyone.

"Yeah, the snow would be beautiful." I said and Chris huffed a laugh.

"And it will be Boston in December, so freezing cold." Chris said and I sighed.

"Okay, what do you think?" I asked and he smiled at me.

"June." Chris said and I laughed.

"Right Boston in sweltering heat." I said annoyed.

"Why not meet in the middle and do September?" Lisa said.

"No." Chris and I said together.

"Issues with September?" Lisa asked. Chris and I looked at each other and then I rolled my eyes.

"Chris and I don't agree on something in September." I said and they all looked at us in confusion.

"What's going on?" Lisa asked.

"School starts end of August so September would be too soon to take a vacation and leave on a honeymoon." I said.

"And I told you, you don't need to work anymore if we get married." Chris said and I groaned.

"I want to work Chris!" I said annoyed, the fight was starting again.

"I want my wife to go with me when I go places to film and not be stuck home working." Chris said just as annoyed.

"Chris, I love my job! Why can't you understand that?!" I asked annoyed again raising my voice slightly.

"Why cant you understand that I love you and want you with me?" Chris asked raising his voice as well.

"Hey! Okay! Stop!" Lisa said stopping us from going any further.

"How long has this fight been going on?" Lisa asked.

"Couple of days when I got a call from the school about my classroom being moved." I said. Chris dished up sandwiches.

"I'm taking these to the kids." Chris said and walked out of the kitchen. I sighed and put my head in my hands.

"Hey, talk to us. What's going through your head?" Shanna asked.

"Okay, in all honesty, I really was thinking about not going back to school in the next school year and just being with Chris so I could travel with him when he does have to film but we have SJ. I figure if she is going to have to stay to be in school I should just stay as well." I explained. Lisa, Shanna and Carly all looked at each other and I got confused.

"What?" I asked.

"Harper, you are a teacher...couldn't you homeschool SJ and you guys could go with Chris?" Carly asked and I looked at them in shock since I never thought about that. I smiled and got up from my chair. I ran to find Chris and found him in the hallway. He saw me and wasn't sure what was going on. I jumped in his arms once I reached him and wrapped my legs around his waist, arms around his neck and linked them, he steadied himself quickly and placed his hands on my butt to hold me up.

"What the hell?!" Chris asked confused and I passionately kissed him.

"Okay, I don't want to complain about this but what is going on?" Chris asked.