5

I'm going to fast forward the story since I want to concentrate more on taekook now.

Taehyung's Pov

Sitting in the cafeteria of Wang industries, slurping on my vanilla frappe felt short today. I never realized that I was drowning in my own thoughts. It has been 2 weeks since I started tutoring Jeongguk. I would be lying if I say that he isn't the most adorable person on this planet. I guess he, himself doesn't realize his cuteness. That I can't take my eyes off of him. I'll definitely have a sugar rush one. He is just too sweet for the world. The way he pouts when he does something wrong. The way he looks up at me indicating me that he is done with the work or if he wants his doubts clarified. In these two weeks, what I observed the most is that he doesn't talk much or doesn't initiate any talks and stares at my plushie that is on the shelf beside the table we study on with his Bambi eyes and slightly pouty lips.

I slowly have to pat his back, whenever he does that to bring back his attention but eventually goes back staring at it. I sometimes let him do that if that makes him happy. I can say that he had a little progress in accounts and commerce.  I made him flashcards with each definition on them which would it easier for him to learn and it definitely helped him. I can't wait to go back and see him today again.

--

After coming back from my work, I  freshened up and started watching squid games while waiting for Jimin and Jeongguk. Every day Jimin brings Jeongguk home directly from the University to just make sure he is safe and I drop him off at the bus stop, wait there until he gets on, on the right bus. This has become a daily routine for us now.

I heard the sound of the knob twisting. They are home. " hey, tae"jimin hyung greeted me and plopped down on the couch beside me and greeted me  while we hugged." I had so much work to do today. I am restless" hyung huffed. " looks like you are really tired."Tae said looking at jimin who is going to doze off. "Hyung, you should sleep on your bed comfortably," I said and saw him making his way towards his room. Once I heard the door closed shut, I looked at Jeongguk who was sitting across me with his visibly pink cheeks. Why is he blushing?" Jeongguk are you OK? Your cheeks are really red." He looked at me and started fanning himself."It's J-ju-just t-too hot o-outside." He said and I nodded hesitantly. " so, should we go to our room and start commerce today?" I asked and gained a nod immediately "ok" "Alright, let's go to our room." OUR ROOM?? WHY THE FUCK DID I SAY THAT? I shook my thoughts away, walked to the room, and made ourselves comfortable beside each other on the desk chairs.

It's been 30 mins since we started. I was explaining Jeongguk about entrepreneurship. But when I heard no response, I looked at him. I saw that he was flushed really red and his eyes were drooping hard. He was trying not to sleep. I patted the back of his hand to get back his attention but he was really hot. He was burning. " Jeongguk, are you OK? You are burning! You have a fever." I exclaimed. He looked at me with his lips quivering. He suddenly burst into tears." H-hurwts, hy-hyungie." He said pointing at his head. I touched his forehead to check his temperature. He was burning hot. Omg! What do I do now? Should I call jimin? But he must be in his deep slumber. He said he was tired as well.

I was brought back from my trance when I felt someone tugging on the hem of my shirt. Shit! He is still crying. But what shook me the most is when he made grabby hands towards me. I thought he wanted me to hold his hand so I held his hand and gently started rubbing it with the pad of my thumb. He started wailing even louder. I panicked. I didn't know what to do. He still made grabby hands towards me. Ig he wants me to hug him. I immediately bent down a little hugged him tightly. " d-down't lweave kookie awlone. Kookie is scared. Kookie is hwurt." His were lips jutted down in a huge pout and tears were cascading down like rivers. I was completely taken aback when he lifted himself up and straddled me on my lap. He buried his face in the crook of my neck. I could feel hot breathes on my neck and wet tears. His body was trembling." He was clutching onto my shirt really hard.

"I-its reawwy col', hyungie."he muttered in my neck. I could feel his voice shivering. That's when I shrugged all my thoughts and hugged him back tightly. I rubbed his back to warm him up a little. I'm just wondering why he was talking like a child. Probably I'm just hearing things like that. " Jeongguk, you've caught high fever. You gotta rest." I said concerned. " pweease, don't lweave kookie awlone. Kookie scwared." He started crying again clinging onto me really hard. I gotta warm his body first. " jeongguk, would like to drink some water? He faintly nodded in my neck. I slowly got up from my chair. He instantly wrapped his legs around my waist and rested his butt on my left hand's forearm. On the whole, I was carrying him like a 2-year-old baby.

I walked towards the kitchen with jeongguk still on me. I saw jimin's door was still closed. Ig he is still sleeping. Once I was in the kitchen, I took a glass and flipped it over. I lifted the jug of water that was beside it and poured it into the glass using my free hand. " Jeongguk, turn your head so that it'll be easy for you to drink." He Slightly tilted his head as I said. I brought the glass to his mouth and he started drinking it. After 3- 4 sips he pushed the glass away. I frowned at his action because I want him to drink more water but at the same time, I didn't want to force him. I wiped around his mouth with a tissue and brought him back to my room and tried laying him down on the bed. I was completely shocked when he started yelling, clutching onto me very tightly."No-NO-Nwo, Pwease don't lweave awlone." he started shaking his head vigorously. "stop doing that, jeongguk. I'm not leaving you anywhere alone, ok? I'll just bring you hot soup. It'll warm your body up." I assured. "pwomise?" he asked me showing his pinky finger to me. I chuckled at his cuteness." yeah, promise"I reassured. I laid him down gently on the bed and covered him with a blanket. He instantly fell asleep.