29

The majority of you guys wanted baby space, so here we go!!~

----------------

6 months later -

It was a bright sunny morning. Sun rays peeking through the curtains, causing jeongguk to squint his eyes out of sleep. As soon as he opened his eyes, he looked around to find someone particular. When he didn't find him, his lips wobbled and soon started wailing.

Today, Taehyung was attempting to prepare breakfast. Jimin couldn't cook since he was in a rush. Taehyung was watching YouTube while concurrently preparing breakfast. He wanted to cook a good breakfast instead of the quick and simple breakfasts he typically makes. He was cooking Kimbap and Kongguksu at the time. As he did, he prayed to God. 

But, he heard loud wails while he was slicing down the omelette into thin strips, Kongguksu boiling on the stove. He stopped all his actions when he heard Jeongguk crying. He washed his hands before he ran to their room. He slammed the door open to sleep Jeongguk sitting in the middle of the bed, with legs spread, hair sticking in all the directions, trying to wipe his nose with his paw. 

As soon as he saw taehyung, He tried to crawl forward and made grabby hands. "Good morning, baby" Taehyung chimed as he walked forward to the little one. "Why are you crying, hm?" Taehyung asked as he picked the younger one up in his arms and set him on his hip, who immediately stopped crying after he was picked. " Yikes! Don't do that, kookie." Taehyung said when he saw Jeongguk using his paw to clean his snot. "Bad manners, kookie." Taehyung beckoned, walking to the drawer and pulling a tissue out of the pack. 

He put the tissue on his nose "Blow!" Jeongguk blew hard as he could, to clear out all the blocks. He continued to do that a couple of times more " I told you not to eat too much ice cream, hmm. You never listen, do you?" Taehyung complained as he rolled the tissues before throwing them into the trash. "C'mon! Let's face the consequences together." Taehyung said as he bopped his nose against the younger with a fond smile. "I made you Kongguksu. It's good summer food and for your cold and runny nose as well." Taehyung said as he walked back into the kitchen. 

Jeongguk just threw his arms around taehyung's neck and laid his head on his shoulder. Taehyung stirred the soup one last time before turning the flame off. "Baby, Sit here. I'll make kimbap for you." Taehyung said and attempted to sit the younger one on the dining chair but Jeongguk started whining. "I'll be back in a few minutes, babe," Taehyung said and pecked his forehead. Jeongguk started shaking his head vigorously when he was seated on the chair. Crocodile tears already trickling on the corner of his eyes.  He attempted to stand up but fell down as he lost his balance which made him cry more. "Owie!!!" 

Taehyung immediately picked him up and shushed him. " It's ok!! Shh. Kookie is a big boy!" Taehyung said a few magical words in the younger's years which eventually calmed the younger down. He kept swaying his body as he knew that the younger liked it. He decided to continue making Kimbap for lunch and manage with kongguksu for now. He picked two bowls with his free hand and served the soup in both bowls. He placed them on the table one after other and settled himself on one of the chairs with Jeongguk on his lap. 

He kinda guessed that the Jeongguk was in his babyspace. "How old is kookie?" Taehyung asked the younger who was just staring at the bowls in front of him. Taehyung got his answer. He was in his babyspace. "c'mon, Let's eat!" Taehyung chimed and blew the soup to cool it down a little before feeding it to the younger. He used the chopsticks to feed the noodles simultaneously. 

After eating, they were in the living room doing absolutely nothing. Jeongguk was sitting on the floor, building legos and taehyung joined him. Taehyung wanted to take the younger one out today, but he is in his babyspace. so, It would get hard to manage outside. He thought of a few places as he played with the younger. He thought until something hit him. He could take him to Namjoon's house and it wouldn't be as hard to manage him there. In fact, the elder always wanted kookie to come to his house and play with him. He smiled at his plan and fished his phone out to text namjoon.