25

" Yeah, Just like that. spread your legs wider." Taehyung said holding younger's thighs. Jeongguk kept grunting in little pain but didn't complain. "I'm pushing in. Tell me when it hurts and I'll immediately stop. ok!" Taehyung assured and jeongguk in understanding. Once taehyung pushed in jeongguk grunted. " Just a few minutes, baby. You'll feel no pain in a few mins. You'll cope with it. " Taehyung assured again. "H-hurts, h-hyung." Jeongguk cried when taehyung oscillated at a slow pace for a couple of minutes. "a-ah" moaned out in pain and grabbed taehyung's arm tightly. After few minutes taehyung stopped when he saw Jeongguk scrunching his face in pain. 

"Alright Alright, enough for today," Taehyung said and pulled himself away and stood up. "We'll continue this later. You did a good job today, baby" Taehyung chimed and kissed younger's forehead. Taehyung lift him up on his hip walked to the bathroom to wipe younger's sweat off. 

After cleaning, They walked back to the hall. "Good job, Kookie." Jimin praised the younger's as he gave him candy. "Thank You, Hyung." Jeongguk gave him his cute smile which melted jimin's heart Immediately. 

"C'mom, It's time for your milk. I mean the actual milk. No banana milk." Taehyung beckoned before carrying the younger to the kitchen. Jeongguk wanted to argue but he knew Taehyung would scold him so kept quiet pouting. only If the younger knew how fake taehyung's anger is. He barely gets angry. More like never gets angry but to jeongguk's dismay, he is oblivious about it.

Well, Jeongguk has his Physical Training test next week in his school. So, Taehyung and jimin are helping the youngest to work out. Jeongguk isn't really flexible. He loves being carried and Taehyung does that already almost all of the time. He carries the younger everywhere, even in the house. So, Little Jeongguk had to loosen up his muscles before going for the physical test before graduation.

Taehyung had been working out helping the younger with moments and Jimin records the time and resistance. So, like any other day since last week, Taehyung helped Jeongguk with thigh stretches today. He laid the younger on the carpet in the hall and pushed his thighs back and forth after their aerobics session. 

Now, taehyung was back to pampering him with not letting his boyfriend do any work and giving him anything he wanted. They were sitting at the dining table with jeongguk on tahyung's lap again. well, Taehyung can't resist himself. Little space or not, he loves pampering and spoiling  Jeongguk a lot. He helped the younger drink his milk and burp. 

Today, taehyung and Jeongguk were free. They've already met nana a few days ago and had a sleepover. Besides, Jeongguk wasn't little either. They wanted to go out but it was snowing outside. so, they decided to stay home and do something but they have no idea what to do. 

Taehyung and Jeongguk wearing were cuddling on the couch. Jeongguk was all over Taehyung, laying on him, wrapping his limbs around the elder as they watched the iron man for the millionth time. It has been almost a year since they started dating, and ever since they started watching the iron man. Jeongguk loves iron man and never gets bored of it so, who is taehyung to complain about it. 

Taehyung suddenly jolted up from the couch startling Jeongguk. "Baby, I think I know what do to do." He grinned. Jeongguk just gave him a perplexed look. " I wanna cook" Taehyung exclaimed and Jeongguk widened his eyes. Jimin and Jeongguk knew how terrible taehyung was at cooking. It was always Jimin's duty to cook and he actually never let anyone cook. Taehyung only knew a few survival dishes like waffles, bacon, eggs, ramen, porridge, bread and jam, bread and butter, rice and nothing else. He was a fan of cooking so jimin did most of the work.

 Talking about Jeongguk's baby space food, It was nothing hard. Most of the time, taehyung makes sure to feed him soups or porridge or milk or bread etc mostly makes sure that it was soft food for the younger to gulp down in his baby space. He avoids any kind of meat as much as possible. so, basically, there wasn't any cooking that involved a stove and lots of ingredients.