13

It's evening, 

I took baby kook out in the car to the park, thinking he may like going out in his baby space but he got quite uncomfortable seeing people staring at him weirdly. 

me getting angry was an understatement yet didn't snap at them.

"Bub, should we go to the mall? You can buy whatever you want," I said and his eyes twinkled and he quickly nodded and made grabby hands. I carried him to the car and buckled him to the front seat and pecked him on the cheek. I walked around the car to go to my side and drive

once we were in the mall, we made our way in. Kookie looked all around the mall with his big doe eyes. 

"where do u wanna go?" I asked leaning down to his height. 

he pointed at an ice cream store and toy store and I observed he regressed a bit older cuz he is responding to me. 

"How old are you, kookie?" I gently asked caressing the back of his hair.

he slowly showed his 3 fingers which were almost hidden behind his paws.

"ok, that's great, champ. c'mon let's go and have some ice cream," I said being excited and he showed me his bunny smile that can make my heart flutter.

I ordered myself a cookie and cream with Ferrero rocher on top. I was waiting patiently for kookie to order his own ice cream. He was just staring at the digital menu board. I'm not complaining. I'll let him take his own time. 

after another 5 mins of staring, he finally looked at me" Are you having a tough time selecting a flavor, baby?" I asked and he nodded shyly fidgeting with his fingers. "would you Like If I choose the same flavor as I chose for myself?" He nodded again moving closer to me.  I uncrossed my hand from my chest and gently shoved them into my pockets with both the thumb fingers sticking out of the pocket. 

"make it two cookies and cream, please." 

the waiter nodded and asked us to wait for 5 mins at a table. I held kookie's hand in mine and made our way to the table. 

I took a look at jeongguk's phone in the meantime to check if he had any assignments to be done. And yes, He has 5 assignments to be done by the end of half of next month. we almost have a month and it'll be done.

"here are your ice creams, sir. Please enjoy." the waiter served us the tray of two icecreams with a smile.

My baby's eyes lit up when I placed his ice cream in front of him. He immediately dug in with a big smile on his face. My stomach already was filled with joy when I saw his happy face. 

I quickly savored my ice cream and put the empty cup away. When looked at jeongguk, he looked like a complete mess. I sighed and chuckled at how cute was.

he had his ice cream all over his mouth and his paws were all stained with ice cream. He was trying to move them up but they end up slipping down again.

"Kookie, Come to me,"I said and opened my arms. He slipped off his seat Immediately with a pout and came to me. I made him sit on my lap. I took out wet wipes from my backpack and started wiping his face gently. His face was a little red after cleaning. How cute!!. I discarded the wipe and took a new one and wiped the ice cream stains off his paws. I took his cup of ice cream and started feeding him and he played with my buttons while I did.  I planned on buying him new clothes besides things he wants to buy. I'm going to pamper him a lot.

"Now, where do you want to go, bub?" I asked

"Kookie wan' twoys." He said looking at a big toy store.