CHAPTER 7: GRANDE JOURNEY TO THE FAIRY EMPIRE. THE GODDESS FAIRY VISTUSIUS.

Check out that image at GIF Abyss - 213 Fairy Gifs

Images I post here isn't mine guys plz Check them out at Various sites that i am going to start right at the top of my page. GO THUMB UP THE PEOPLE THAT DESIGNED THESE GREAT ART WORKS.

AGAIN I HAVE NO SAY IN THE PICTURES I POST THEY ARE ONLY THERE TO LIGHTEN THE IMAGINATION.

Image above is Vistusius (SO I WILL NOT BE GOING IN SO MUCH DESCRIPTIONS)

               Rodrick's burning Flames ravished the village. Destroying buildings and burning citizens alive. Lila flew up to where Elena's corpse was and lifted her body up from the pointed roof. Rodrick grew two large fiery wings and flew up to where Lila was. By the time they flew out of the city they could hear the pandemonium that sailed across the villages. Rodrick held Elena in his arms tightly as he flew straight across the terrain. ''I never thought this would have happened, I tried to protect her, but I wasn't  strong enough.'' Rodrick said. Tears flowed down his face endlessly as his fire burnt away everything that he passed. ''There must be something that I can do to save her.'' He said. ''She's already out friend.'' Lila answered. ''Then I am going to revive her.'' Rodrick said. ''We are not god's Rodrick, a lost is a lost.'' ''THEN I WILL BE ONE FOR HER, IF SHE NEVER ENTERED THIS WORLD SHE WOULDN'T HAVE DIED.'' But...............''  

''I REFUSE TO LET HER DIE IN THIS FAKE SOCIETY!'' Rodrick shouted. ''You need to stop acting like a fool and face reality Rodrick!'' Lila shouted. ''There must be a way to bring her back.'' He said, and looked at her deadly wound. ''Now that I think about it, she's a fairy of element right?'' Lila asked, as she rubbed her chin and stared in the sky of endless ideas. ''Yes she is.'' Listen carefully what I'm about to tell you Rodrick.'' They stopped under a nearby tree. ''Fairies have one advantage over other fairies.'' She said. ''They are able to resurrect after death by three various means.'' And what are those means?'' Rodrick asked. ''Firstly a fairy can resurrect from the dead if they merge their soul together with another fairy that is alive, when that happens the two fairies have the ability to shape-shift into their original forms and live one extra life for the other previous dead person.'' What the.....'' Rodrick said, as he stared confused by her words. ''Secondly a fairy resurrects from death if their magical power is strong enough to control itself, meaning that the magic itself heals you from the wound.''

      ''So if I die from a wound then my magic can bring me back to life instantly.'' Rodrick asked. ''No, the technique is so rare that only four Fairies used it and still ended up dying during battle.'' Lila said.  ''That god-like technique is called the 'WILL FORCE.'' Lila said. ''The third way is not exactly what I would call death, because it is literally using your element to take over your body making the attack or weapon pass through you like liquid or air, making the Fairy stand once more without a wound.'' Wow!'' Rodrick said. ''So can I do that.'' The thing about the technique is that you can only use it once a  day, as it uses up a immense amount of magical prowess.'' Lila ended. ''I know that the only thing to do is the first one, right?'' Rodrick said and folded his hands. ''And here I thought you were clueless.'' Lila insulted. ''We will go to the Fairy Empire where all fairies resides and confront the Fairy Goddess, my mother.'' Lila said. ''The Fairy Goddess is your mother?'' Rodrick asked in shock. They flew off again across the terrain at jet speed. ''So what is her name?'' Rodrick asked, as they soared through the cold air. ''Her name is Vistusius, a powerful Fairy that can re-write time itself.''  Lila said. ''What the hell!?'' Rodrick shouted. ''She was once a powerful fairy God that dominated thousands of beasts and magical creatures of many kind.'' Lila said. ''Until Mars the Witch of death beat her and took her position.'' The fairy god's uh?'' Rodrick asked as he became a bit nervous. ''If I beat them and destroy the Fairy Dairy, then this world would cease to exist.'' Rodrick said. ''Why would you want to do that?'' Lila asked. ''Because I want to set all of the sufferers free and let them all meet their families once again.'' He finished.