Final Chapter: The Crowning Ceremony! The Kakatsqui Empire!

"You've disrespected our Alpha Rodrick, his honour is at stake

"You've disrespected our Alpha Rodrick, his honour is at stake." Lucas said. Rodrick took off his  torn up shirt and burned it then folded his hands and looked at Lucas absurdly. "Hey men, I won fair and square, why would you want to do this?" Rodrick asked, as he floated above them in the air. "Hey, hey what is this all about?" Malcolm asked. "As the closest brother to my big brother, and my Alpha Rafael, I must not condone this man as my king. He humiliated Rafael. This is war!"Lucas shouted. He then transformed into the werewolf similar to Rafael's true form. So did the 120 red wolves behind him. "Each of us is in our awakened magical state, our true form. Each one of us  all power level is  at 10,000. If you times that by 120 it's equal to a power level of 1,200,000. You don't stand a chance Rodrick. Accept your faith and die!" Lucas shouted. The others in the crowd stepped back. "Please Lucas, Rodrick won fairly. He's our king now. Let's give him our honour." Malcolm said. "Bastard, that shit isn't our king!" Lucas shouted. Mia swooped in instantly and turned her hands into a gigantic Kanabo with sharp pointed spikes and slammed into his cranium.  He dropped unconscious with blood leaking from his head and his eyes rolled over into his conjunctiva. "W.......what? I didn't even see her!" Rodrick said,and landed on the ground. "The king of our kingdom has already declared himself, whosoever rebels against my Lord shall die!" Mia said. Elena/Paris, Alexia, and Alana appeared on the spot behind Mia. So did Xavier. "Rodrick is our king now, meaning he's the ruler of the kingdom. We all should show total devotion onto him." Elena said. The werewolves charged towards them. "STOP RIGHT THERE!" Malcolm shouted. The werwolves turned in their human state  and stood on the spot. "We all know that Rodrick won fair and square.If you revolt against the monarchy you all know the consequences." Malcolm said. "EXECUTION!" Mia shouted. The other thousands of people stood up against the werewolves. "You're all outnumbered. Just give it up." Lucas regained consciousness  and stood up. He wiped the blood from his head as his eyes saw everything blurry.  He then held out his hands towards all his brothers and said. "Lend me your strength my siblings and I shall take revenge for our big brother Rafael."  Lucas said. They then send a layer of red energy light towards him. "I PROPOSE A CHALLENGE TO THE MONARCHY."Lucas shouted. His voice echoed across the huge crowd. They all turned around and stared at him. "I am Lucas the Delta of my pack and I am proposing a vanguard with swords against Rodrick. We fight to the death and these are the benefits from this battle. If I so win this fight I will be selecting someone else that was previously nominated to be the king, which is Xavier. If Rodrick wins he will not only be the king , but he will execute me if I lose." Lucas finished. "We will not take part in your silly games boy!" Mia said. "Please Mia, relax. I agree to your terms my friend." Rodrick said. "But you will be executed on the spot if you lose to me!" Rodrick shouted. "Mmhhmmm! My power level is at 1,200,000 boy. You don't stand a chance. I took all of my brothers power, which means my power level increased massively!" Lucas said. "W........what? His power level has increased to near Fairy God level. What the hell is he really doing?" Alexia said.

          "How.....How did you become so powerful?" Rodrick asked. "I told you already boy, I took my brothers power. It's as simple as that. I have yet to awaken my magic during our battle. You have no chance. Just give up." Lucas said. "That's not in my vocabulary friend." Rodrick said. "Forfeit the match Rodrick, you can't beat him!" Alexia and Malcolm said. "Why should he?" Elena asked. "I'm sure you sense the massive magical power flowing through his body right now. It's better we come up with something else or Rodrick will surely die in this battle." Moo-Boo said. "I GLADLY TAKE ON THIS CHALLENGE. EVEN IF YOU KILL ME!" Rodrick shouted. "You still don't get it dont you?"