CHAPTER 12: TSAI QUO'S WRATH! MAGNA'S DEATH!

''Come on guys, we're all going to save our friends and escape!'' Rafael shouted and dashed across the red waters of the ruined city

           ''Come on guys, we're all going to save our friends and escape!'' Rafael shouted and dashed across the red waters of the ruined city. ''Now that, we have knocked them unconscious, what should we do to them maam.'' Crabby asked. ''We will curse them and use them as our children's toys.'' Mars said. ''W.........Wait!'' Crabby said. ''Why am I not seeing one of them?'' one of the witches asked. ''Aren't there suppose to be two old geezer here?'' Crabby asked. ''There he is, the rock figure." Mars said. ''I should have known, a previous fairy God cannot be taken out so easily.'' Crabby said. ''You give that weakling too much credit crabby, after all if he was a Fairy God that means our generations have put him in his place.'' Mars said. ''That shit bag is no match for us.'' She ended. ''Of course he isn't my grace.'' Crabby answered. ''My grace what is our rewards for helping you in conquering this nation?'' Capricorn said. ''You will get one of my daughter.'' Mars said. ''You will marry her and get kids and when the girls born you will send them to me, if no girls born you will be cursed into a insect for eternity.'' Mars said. ''But my grace didn't you say the deal was giving me immortality?'' Capricorn asked as he looked at her in disappointment. ''TAKE THAT DEAL OR DIE!'' She shouted.  ''But?'' Magamataiokidit!'' Mars chanted. Capricorn then sunk in the ground and got stuck in a black hole. 

                ''That is the price for disobeying a God!'' Mars shouted. Capricorns body then turned pale and wrinkled. ''Your lifespan has been cut and you will die one year from now, fucking pest, a shit like you should only follow my every orders not talk back to me.'' Mars said, and spat in his face. The spit roasted his jaw corner. He shouted out in pain as  his magical energy faded into the air. ''Mother I wondered when you were gonna get rid of that shit.'' Magna said. ''I am happy to call you my one, only son Magna, now where is the heart.''  Magna took out a cube with a beating heart within it. ''Ah! Ah! Now we have the heart of the elves, the first creatures that entered Fairy Dairy, they are the first and extinct race in Fairy Dairy and was the most powerful clan to walk this world.'' Mars said and took the heart from Magna. ''I found it in Melan's castle.'' He said. ''Now what would a weakling like him doing playing around with God entity.'' Mars said. ''Now that I have acquired the Elves heart, when I eat it I'll be even stronger than A God.'' Mars said. ''What could you mean stronger, what would be, stop talking non-sense Mars, that is not something to play around with, if that goes in the wrong hands it could be the very end of this realm as well as earth's realm.'' Tsai Quo said. He emerged from the ground and stared at Mars in anger. ''Before I let you eat that, I die!'' Tsai Quo shouted. ''Magna, deal with that old bag please.'' Mars said and threw the heart up and down in her hands. ''Why can't you just die Tsai Quo, your generations have gotten there chances why can't you leave this to younger folks?'' Magna said. ''I'll pulverize you if you get in my way youngster!'' Tsai Quo warned. ''Let's see you try, old man!'' Magna transformed in his dragon form and blasted a huge fire wave out of his mouth. It disappeared instantly. ''Don't kill my toy subjects.'' Mars said to Magna. She then made Rodrick and the others float towards her and placed them in a mirror dimension. ''If you defeat Magna you have these idiots back, but if you fail to beat him I will turn them to toys and break each of their body parts and replace it with twigs.'' Mars said. ''Please, Mars not them .'' Magna used his gigantic head and slammed into Tsai Quo. ''NEVER GET DISTRACTED FOOL!'' Magna shouted proudly. 

            ''You will regret laying a hand on me.'' Tsai Quo said and wiped blood from his lips. ''God level magical rock beast!'' Tsai Quo shouted. He then clasped his hands and fold his legs and sat on the floor. Magna got infuriated and blast his flames at him continuously. The flames just never touched his skin and went elsewhere. ''My flames is not hurting him, why!'' Magna shouted. ''The God's of Rome shall hear my cry, for all little creatures and all large monsters are valuable and must damage come to nature a highly restoring power shall cometh upon thou lands!'' Tsai Quo said. ''AS YOU COMMAND!'' A heavy voice said. The ground shook and the earth cracked. The dark clouds disappeared and the sun shone on the land as a Titanic creature rose from the earth. The thing was as big as an entire island. ''YOUR WISH IS GRANTED, MY LORD!'' The titan said. It rose from the very ground with four legs and a giant chest. It was made entirely of rocks and trees and was huge. Tsai Quo appeared on the Titans back and commanded, ''Walk!'' The titan took slow steps, cracking the ground and causing huge dust storms to appear. ''We will have to watch this match elsewhere.'' Mars said and disappeared with the Coven and the hostages. ''YOU SHALL FALL UNCLEAN KIND!'' The titan spoke. ''Magna stared at the titan that was thousands of kilometers in the airs length. It was so huge it blocked the suns rays over where it was. Magna tried using his flame blasts, but it just bounced off. ''DIE, FILTHY KIND!'' The titan shouted. It opened up it's fox looking mouth and a huge yellow stream rushed out of it's jaws and incinerated Magna. It wiped out the city entirely, leaving a huge sink hole where it previously stood. ''Magna's body as well as his soul has been completely blocked from this reality, making him cease to exist.'' Tsai Quo said and shouted. ''BRING IT ON MARS, I'M READY!'' 

PLEASE READ MORE TO FIND OUT MORE ADVENTURES IN THE WORLD OF FAIRY DAIRY..................

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED..............................