CHAPTER 11: BLOOD DECORATION! MALICE!

''WE HAVE TO GET AWAY AS FAR AS POSSIBLE FROM HERE!'' Malcolm said, as he stared at the others straining to stand up

   ''WE HAVE TO GET AWAY AS FAR AS POSSIBLE FROM HERE!'' Malcolm said, as he stared at the others straining to stand up. ''A war is going to happen now maggots, there is no place to run.'' Mars said. Tsai Quo carefully analyzed how many persons was accounted for already. ''Guy's run as far away as ossible, and don't look back!'' Tsai Quo shouted. 

PERSONS ACCOUNTED FOR:

MALCOLM

MOO-BOO

IESHA

ALEXIA

SHESIA

****CIARA

RODRICK

LUCAS

XAVIER

TSAI QUO

MIA

''All of you are present here, but you need to find Duncan, Rafael, Lila, Alana and Paris and flee this city with as many survivors as possible.'' Tsai Quo ordered. ''I'm not leaving you here old man!'' Shesia said. ''I will not die Shesia, after all I once was a Fairy God as well.'' Tsai Quo said. ''Let's go guys, we don't want to get in the old Geezer's way!'' Malcolm said. ''You're all surrounded, little insects and you'll all be killed right here.'' Mars said and giggled. ''I see you've been plotting with Mars Magna, I hope you know what this means.'' Melan said, in a frustrated tone.  ''SHUT UP!'' Magna said. He blasted a fire ball out of his mouth towards Melan. ''Liquify magic!'' Melan shouted. The fire ball turned into water and splashed on the ground. ''Melan, you think you're gonna get away for making some hench men dogs do me this badly?'' Mia said. Her clothes was all blooded up with naked bruises and cuts. ''Mia!'' Alexia and Iesha shouted. ''You girls sure know alot of people.'' Shesia said. ''However in all of this, we need to find back Ciara.'' Shesia said.  ''WHERE IS CIARA!?'' Rodrick said angrily. ''I don't know why Ciara was here with you weird, weak huddlings.'' Mars said. ''However that is not your concern boy, if you liked her forget about her.'' Why would you turn her into a snake ?'' Shesia asked. ''Ciara is my daughter, the youngest of the witches of the coven, from the encursed empire and my property, in which I will do whatever I want with her as her mother.'' Mars said. ''Give her back, evil bastard!'' Rodrick shouted.

         ''You dare speaketh to a Fairy God in that tone boy?'' Mars said.  ''It seems I have been going too easy on these insecticides for the past decades.'' Her face flooded with veins as her body heated up. ''No worries madame I'll deal with this pest!'' A tall, obese woman in a full black gown walked up to Rodrick. Her head looked like she was suffering from Microcephaly. Her lip was heart shaped in black. Her eyes was asimetrical with white Iris. Her head was bold and grey with wrinkles on her neck and crooked, buffed teeths. ''Who are you?'' Rodrick said. ''I am crabby!'' The old obese woman said. She slapped Rodrick in his chest and slammed him into the ground. ''Y....Y....YOU BEAST!'' Rodrick said, as his head bled. ''Such weakling must not talk back to my grace!'' Crabby said. ''Rodrick!'' Xavier and Lucas said. They ran up to Crabby and suffered the same fate. ''This woman's strength is unbelievable!'' Xavier said. ''Even my iron hard skin couldn't resist her!'' He finished. ''Just lie there and Bleed to death!'' Crabby shouted, and laughed. ''Mia!'' Melan shouted and walked up to her swiftly. ''Are you hurt, we can defend you as long as you defend me against these imbeciles!'' Melan said. 

     ''Really?'' Mia said in pain. He walked up to her and hugged her up. ''Steelodakia!'' She shouted. A huge, pointy, cone shaped Iron rose from the ground and ran through his stomach. ''MIA!'' Melan shouted. ''I always knew you were a fucking coward, no balls moron!'' Mia said. ''I honored you.'' Melan said in pain. ''No one can defend you against the death god bitch!'' Mia said. She then opened her mouth widely. A sword dropped out of her throat and onto the ground. She then took it up and stared at Melan in his pain. ''Goodbye mother fucker!'' Mia shouted and severed his head. ''WHOAAA!'' She shouted and fell unconscious. Iesha ran up to her with her vampire speed and caught her in her hands. Melan's army raged and charge into the battle. ''WITCHES, DO YOUR THING!'' Mars shouted. Mars coven then started to chant. ''MA CO ME KE DO GO  SE TE ITE OTO MASA MUSO DODA DIDE ITEMUSSOITE GONO TA RAKI.'' The army charged in to the open area and each head just fell off there bodies one by one and one after the other. Soon the whole area was full of thousands of heads and bodies all piled up in a heap of corpse. There blood leaked down across the city, flooding the streets with red blood. ''WHAT THE......?'' Rodrick said in horror. ''What type of monsters are you?'' He finished. The whole city was a red swamp now after ten minutes. ''This is why I said run guys, no one can stop Mars and her witches when they are all united, not to mention the zombies that are eating the citizens alive. Mars is not at all human and will never be. We all should try to escape. The only thing I can do right now is try and buy you guys some time to escape.'' Tsai Quo said in fear. ''MY WITCHES ARE ALL MADE OF MALICE, NOT EVEN A SECOND THOUGHT TO HAVE MERCY ON ANYONE NOT EVEN ME, IF I GOT TOO WEAK TO LEAD THEM. YOU KILLED MONA, MY DAUGHTER, YOU PICKED A FIGHT WITH ME, SO WHEN A WAR HAS BEGAN THERE'S NO TURNING BACK!'' Mars shouted. ''Witches, attack two!'' Mars shouted. ''YES MAAM!'' The witches answered. ''WATA DO GO DID TOMO KICHI!'' They all chanted.  The ground around started to slowly fade away into a black hole. ''OH NO! THIS IS THE DEATH SPELL!'' Malcolm shouted. They all fell into the black hole and screamed. They re-appeared on the spot unconscious. ''We have conquered this city ladies, and we will build a new city of curses right in this domain.''  Mars said. A huge storm came after an hour and destroyed the city even further. Paris, Lila, Rafael and duncan finally gathered under a torn up tent with mud. ''WHAT THE FUCK IS GONNA HAPPEN TO US!'' Paris whispered in anger. ''We have to lay low until we figure something out.'' Lila said. Suddenly they saw a huge group of fairies, vampires, werewolves, wizards and other species standing out in the open. ''We are all here, to serve you guys, and escape this city under your guidance.'' They said in a choir tone. They came from under the tent and looked at them. ''WE WILL ESCAPE,WE WILL ESCAPE,WE WILL ESCAPE,WE WILL ESCAPE!'' Rafael shouted. Soon they all joined in to the strike and ran through the city to go and confront Mars and her coven. 

THERE IS A TIME IN WHICH THINGS GO WRONG BUT CAN'T LET THE DARKNESS STRAY YOU. 

NO. WE ARE FIGHTERS FOR HOW WE STAND. WE AS WATTY'S WILL CONTINUE TO VOTE, READ AND FOLLOW UNDER ONE AND UNDER ALL.

PLEASE READ MORE................

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED UNDER ONE ORGANIZATION.