Chapter 8: CONTROVERSY!

''My head hurts. Where the hell am I ?'' Rodrick asked. We're in the Flavrunian Districts. Elena said. ''My head really hurts.'' Rodrick said, once more as he stared down and saw himself on a floating cloud. ''What the hell, who is doing this?'' Rodrick asked. ''I am Snow Alana, a cloud fairy nice to meet you.'' Alana said, and shook Rodrick's hand as they flew. 

''That girl, how did she suddenly start following us; and why Rodrick is asking so many questions as though his memory is gone. It makes absolutely no sense that they don't seem to have any matters to discuss with us. I know that they failed to carry back Alvarez, but there must be something that occurred over the past forty eight hours. Also, Elena is acting like there isn't anything to be sad about as of lately. Hmmm. That Alana girl is hiding something from us I just know it. Let's see how long they're going to keep this up.''Shesia thought, as she led the group across the crowding magical city.  

      It has been thirty minutes since Rodrick and Elena land in the city on a cloud with Lila and Alana, a cloud fairy from the fairy empire. Lila was silent as a mouse. Alana helped them towards  the big group using the Map that Shesia handed to Rodrick forty three hours earlier. They met up with Shesia, the leader of the group and conversated with her and the rest of the team. Tsai Quo, Duncan, Tommy and Rafael and a pack of werewolves and a clutch of vampires.

Alana: ''Hi, my name is Alana and I'm a new recruit from your team. I saw these poor civilians in a forest full of bruises and helped them up to you.''

Shesia: ''And which empire are you from and how did you know that we would be here?''

Alana: '' I'm just a regular cloud fairy that just appeared in this world. I saw the map in that boy's pocket and used it to come here.''

Shesia: ''Who is the kid?''

Alana: ''My little sister, Lila!''

Shesia: ''Let's cut to the chase. Who the fuck are you working with?''

Alana: ''I assure you, we're just here to join you miss, not to cause harm. We aren't working with anybody we're just here to help you all in whatever you're doing.''

Shesia: ''Listen, lowlife you're off the hook for now just know that if you do anything funny we will all end you!''

Alana: ''My greatest gratitude towards you madam.''

Shesia: ''YEEAAHH, YEEEAAHHH. Save it for someone who's dumb

     Rodrick never knew that his heart was gone. Likewise Elena never knew that she had another half. Lila was just sitting there in silence. The plan was about to start, as people in the city crowded up the streets in multi colored clothes. It was a huge ceremonial night across the united empire. It was the anniversary of the Flavrunian districts that have been found ever since 1523 for four hundred and ninety eight years. The celebration of this magical city was held every fifteen years and this was the night that all species gathered around in the capital and have a merry night of celebration. Some people used that time to escape or enter the great city. There was also corruption behind that grand celebration. For outcasts and criminals, a great anti-magic prison was used to lock them away, but on that night the high class lords ruling over the nation would set free a strong prisoner to help them kill people who they owed great debts to. This led to a confusion across the city that made villagers that isn't allowed at the celebration because of low status to be persecuted spitefully by the high class people to low suspicion around themselves. The great overlord of the city was Melan a witch who somehow, to gain great magical powers was cursed and turned into a man. Melan was the male witch, and only one in the existence of Fairy Dairy.