CHAPTER 13: HEAD OUT FROM THE CEASED CITY OF FLAVRUNIAN!!

Magna tried using his flame blasts, but it just bounced off

 Magna tried using his flame blasts, but it just bounced off. ''DIE, FILTHY KIND!'' The titan shouted. It opened up it's fox looking mouth and a huge yellow stream rushed out of it's jaws and incinerated Magna. It wiped out the city entirely, leaving a huge sink hole where it previously stood. ''Magna's body as well as his soul has been completely blocked from this reality, making him cease to exist.'' Tsai Quo said and shouted. ''BRING IT ON MARS, I'M READY!

13 MINUTES BEFORE THE CITY WIPED OUT

''Come on guys, let's gather as much survivors and flee this corrupt kingdom!'' Duncan shouted. They scattered as they ran and looked under the rubbles and into the ruined buildings to search for any survivors. ''Please save me!'' Alvarez shouted from under a rock. ''I know that voice.'' Lila said. ''That's Alvarez.'' Please save me.'' He cried. ''I know I  did wrong by you Lila, but help me, I swear I'll change.'' He begged. ''Do you know that man, Lila?'' Paris asked. ''Yes, he's the one that murdered Elena 3 days ago.'' Lila said, and stared at him wickedly. She clenched her fists and looked at him as tear escaped her eyes. Suddenly Alvarez cursed army came charging in. ''An army of cyclops!'' Rafael shouted. ''WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?'' Ducan asked. ''It's Alvarez's empire, Cut the Fuckers down!'' Rafael shouted. Because the army charged in so sudden they killed quite a few of the ones at the front, because they weren't prepared. Rafael transformed into a huge Red Wolf and dashed towards Alvarez. He used his claws and grained the rock and used his huge fangs in his jaws to grip his throat. ''STOP, OR HE DIES!'' Rafael said, and walked with Alvarez while gripping his throat. The army dropped their weapons and surrendered. ''We're taking this mother fucker hostage.'' Paris shouted and ran up to Rafael. ''This scum is too dangerous to let loose so we're gonna take him from here.'' Paris said. Alana used her cloud magic to tie him up in a blanket of cloud. The army of cyclops walked behind the group as they continued to search for survivors. ''We're all gonna die you idiots!'' Alvarez shouted in pain. ''I can sense it, those bastards got in confict between Mars, one of the fairy gods and when we charge in like this it's like we are asking for death, better we leave those unfortunate ones and flee before we get caught up in a catastrophe.'' Paris shifted into Elena at that moment and slapped him extremely hard in his face. ''YOU STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE FRIENDS DON'T YOU?'' She shouted. ''Well, well if it isn't Elena, once my lover and now a peasant looking, stupid ho.'' He said. ''YOU KILLED ME AND NOW YOU'LL GET KILLED BACK.'' She shouted. She took a long sharp knife from the back of her pants and held it at his throat. ''Elena, no.'' Lila said. ''It isn't worth killing you.'' Elena said. 

  She used the knife and stabbed him in leg. ''FUCK!'' He shouted in pain. ''You'll pay for this bitch!'' Alvarez said. She slapped him in the face continuously when he said that and walked off with Alvarez face decorated in hand prints. The group laughed as they searched and mocked Alvarez.  Meanwhile at that very moment,

''Now that I have acquired the Elves heart, when I eat it I'll be even stronger than A God.'' Mars said. ''What could you mean stronger, what would be, stop talking non-sense Mars, that is not something to play around with, if that goes in the wrong hands it could be the very end of this realm as well as earth's realm.'' Tsai Quo said. He emerged from the ground and stared at Mars in anger. ''Before I let you eat that, I die!'' Tsai Quo shouted.