Chap 13

Gryffin's were souring overhead, holding Narnian archers.

"Back to the How!" Peter yelled.

We turned back and ran towards the tomb. Just as I was about to enter, a hand gripped my wrist and pulled me back roughly. The entrance to the tomb crumbled in front of us and my eyes widened.

"Crap" I muttered, eyes flitting around the area as Peter let go.

Susan was about to fall when Trumpkin gripped her hand from above. However, despite his hold on her, she fell down. She'd fallen safely though.

I turned back towards the Telmarine's, watching them grow closer.

Soon enough, we were running with Edmund, Susan and Caspian at our side.

●●●

The Telmarine I was fighting shoved me down with his shield. I gasped at the impact as he laughed.

He brought his sword to my neck.

"Any last words, Your Majesty?" He snickered.

I barked out a laugh, watching his face fall in confusion.

"Watch your surroundings when you're on a battlefield"

Within a moment, he was pulled back and shoved to the ground.

I didn't see the rest, only catching sight of Peter's cold eyes as he stared down at the dead Telmarine, then he was turning back towards me and putting a hand out.

I took hold of his hand and let him pull me up to me feet.

"Thanks, Peter"

He smiled slightly before pulling me with him, in the direction of our group.

There were trees moving, attacking the Telmarine's, as we got closer. Lucy had done it.

"Lucy" Peter said proudly once we had reached them.

A tree had been hit by a boulder, the others taking revenge as they crushed the catapults with their roots.

"For Aslan!" Peter shouted, raising his sword.

We ran forward, chasing after the Telmarine's as they ran through the trees and stopped at a lining, just over the river.

The Telmarine's stood facing us, swords raised.

"Charge!"

The Telmarine's ran over the bridge at the sound.

A loud roar emitted from the other side of the bridge, the Telmarine's stopping in their tracks.

Aslan. It was him!

The water rushed in one direction as it took the shape of a large man, moving towards the bridge, where the Telmarine's were jumping off and into the water.

The water observed them before lifting the bridge into the sky, tilting it towards his 'mouth' and letting the Telmarine slide down.

The bridge fell as the water fell back into the stream.