Get Along (OT16) [PART 2]

Pairing: SKZ & Felix & ATZ

Genre: Idol AU

!!TW!! : angst, jealousy, possessiveness, some emotional manipulation, insecurities, minor injury, basically everyone but San is a bad friend

(requested by @Thiccmoney)

.

.

.

"Ah! Got you!"

"Argh, damn it!"

Being competitive when playing video games wasn't anything new. Frankly, Felix was probably one of the most competitive boys in their group and, while he wasn't always the best while playing games during reality shows, he was confident in his video gaming skills – it was his favored terrain, so to speak.

As much as Felix loved winning, however, what he loved more was spending quality time having fun with his bandmates and his friends. And, since gaming was such an easy way to cope with stress or just get out of one's own head for a while, it was only natural that Felix set up game-nights every two weeks or so. Not everyone always participated, but there was at least one or two members usually willing to spend an hour or two playing with him, and they always had a good time. This week, however, everyone was still extremely busy, so Felix wasn't planning on doing game night – which is why he was so surprised when Jisung approached him about it.

Apparently, Jisung was extremely stressed and needed something to distract him and relieve some of the pressure. All-too-happy to help, Felix eagerly agreed to having a game-night together. But then, that very evening, Mingi texted Felix asking if he wanted to go out for some ice cream since the older was bored and wanted to hang out with him. Felix didn't want to cancel his plans with Jisung, but he also wanted to spend time with the kind giant that was the ATEEZ rapper, so he settled for inviting Mingi over to join their game-night.

Mingi happily agreed.

Jisung didn't share in that happiness.

"You jerk, I was going to win!"

"Well you didn't, obviously."

"Damn it!"

Jisung was easy to rile up, but he was usually an easygoing guy. This time around, however, he seemed actually annoyed by how Mingi was currently kicking his ass at Mario Kart, and Felix didn't really know what to do with himself. He rarely saw his twin genuinely upset and, when he did, a hug usually helped Jisung calm down – but right now, a hug seemed to be the last thing Jisung wanted.

"This is so fucking dumb," huffed Jisung, gritting his teeth. "I'll beat you in the next round, just you wait!"

"Oh, like you won the last four rounds?" taunted Mingi.

Jisung was losing his patience fast, and Mingi was pushing his buttons on purpose. Felix didn't know why Jisung was acting that way, nor did he understand why Mingi was being purposely mean when he was usually quite a considerate and kind person – what Felix did know was that the atmosphere was tensed and absolutely dreadful.

"Felix, tell him to shut up already!"

"Felix, tell him to stop being a sore loser!"

Game-night was a time meant to be spent having fun and relaxing but, right now, Felix just felt bad. His two friends were practically at each other's throats for a reason he couldn't fathom, and he felt even more stressed than before.

No longer able to stand the tension in the room, Felix sprung to his feet.

"I'm tired," he announced plainly, unable to even look at either of them. "And- and I forgot, but I gotta wake up early tomorrow. I'm going to bed."