Chapter 20 - Happy Birthday

It was finally Austin's birthday but my mind could only focus on the conversation that Asher and I had

"So what is it Asher...watches or rings?" His face filled with worry as if he was caught in a lie. He looked around the room for an escape but quickly decided to answer my question. "W-Watches."

"Huh? That's strange....then what was he doing with The Silencer's ring?" Asher fiddled with his fingers, clearly nervous about my flooding questions. It was just all strange. I knew nothing about the shy boy except that he gets bullied by someone who portrays themselves as an angel and that he flows with the wind. "I-I wouldn't k-know... H-he probably found it or s-something."

"That's what I thought too...and I'm right. Sony can't be the killer, he has no motive whatsoever. He must have found the ring...or he was gifted it by someone..someone close to him."

"I-I wonder w-who that c-could be?" My eyes narrowed at his answer. He looked like a deer in headlights as if each question tore off a layer of his potential secrets."I wonder too...so will you help me to find out who this person is?"

"I-I think it's S-Sony...h-he is v-very secretive a-after all."

"Hmn. Very well, I'm gonna go..I'll see you in the morning Ash." Obvious relief glowed on his face at my statement. I left him to his safe heaven before returning to mine. Something doesn't feel right at all.

It was just soo strange. Everything about the night. I did the one thing that could make and break this case. I invited Sony to Austin's birthday party to see if he deems fit for such a cruel killer.

Opening my purple curtains to the curious sun, I prepared myself for today's events...after all, it's going to be a looong day.

Silencer's P.O.V

However, it fell quickly as I realized that someone was watching us.

There on the desk farthest from the crowd was Sony Fiddlestone. The idiot was gullible enough to accept the ring I gave him and now Bryer suspects him. He looked at us with intrigue slowly approaching us.

"What are you up to?" His hands found it's way into his pockets seeking warmth from our obvious coldness.

"Sony! We're doing homework...you know English and all. How about you?" He tilted his head in disbelief. Rolling my eyes in my mind I looked at my partner for confirmation. She tilted her head to the exit with a pissed expression on her face.

"Do you wanna help me bring these books to my dorm Sony?" He slowly nodded following me outside. "What were you really talking about?" His eyes held caution as his tense frame looked ready to run. "Pfft...crap you caught us. Fine..well Austin's birthday is tomorrow so we were planning a skit for him, you know to lighten the mood considering that Lyla is gone." His curiosity seemed satisfied as he smiled sadly, patting my back. "I'm so sorry about her."

"It's no problem. Let's go?"

Just before I made it to my dorm I faked a story. "Oh shit! I forgot my notebook! I'm gonna head back to the library you can just leave the books on the doorstep and head home, thanks for helping me." Sony nodded carrying my books with him. I dashed to the library, swerving through all the people and sitting back in my seat. "I thought you said that no one followed you?" She was angry with me for sure and was probably going to punish me but her wavering eyes told me that she had something on her mind.

"What is it?" She looked at me before pulling herself closer, ensuring that no one would overhear us this time. "I'm going begin phase two, once Austin and Bryer are in the same room, I want you to kidnap them and bring them where Lyla is, by the time your done can finish this once and for all.

Bryer's P.O.V

I slowly opened the door, starting across the room to Madeline's open room door. She was inside looking in her mirror putting on her jewelry but she didn't look happy at all. In fact, she looked peeved with her task. She was probably feeling sad about Lyla. I made my way over to her, closing her door behind me.

She looked at me startled before showing the pearly whites that I was used to. "Are you ok? You seem down," She pulled me in for a hug before walking over to her closet. "Of course..just a little sad that Lyla isn't here with us to celebrate this day. She was the one that suggest planning a birthday party for Austin," I walked over to her to pat her on her back. The poor girl has been through a lot of turmoil. I don't even know how she keeps pushing forward.

"Let's go Mads, Lyla will always be with us, let's not give up just yet." We made our way down the star is to a room filled with ballons, streamers, banners, and blue. Blue plates, cake, suits, dresses it was completely overwhelmed with the colour but in a good way. Allie was on the made-up stage that we created weeks before, singing karaoke with fruit punch in her hands. In the middle of the living room was the present table where I placed mine down in. As I turned to look back into the crowd, I realise that Madeline was gone.

The birthday boy wasn't here yet, we were eating for him to finish his new Animation film "Lies beyond belief" it was truly amazing and he planned to preview it here. My sky blue dress that split at both sides and flowed into a champagne colour beyond my ankles was no match for Allie's tight-fitted navy blue jumper. Her hair was in space buns with chopsticks in each while mine was in an updo with flowers in every crevice. I found Madeline waiting by the fruit punch,  filling her blue cup taming her afro, looking absolutely stunning in her baby blue princess dress, like cinderella with her glass heels.

Suddenly the doors opened to reveal Austin and none other but Sony Fiddlestone himself. The long night commences

_________________________________________

A/N

1070 words

1070 words

What did you guys think of this chapter?

Closing chapter is near😪

What's about to go down?

What's phase 2?"

Read more to find out!

Special thanks to Daddyslitllemonster Selffink IronDragonMonkey for their endless support! 💖💖 thanks to everyone that has stuck to reading this book!Love you guys! 💝

It's official! I will be making "The Silencer 2"! 🎉 🎉 and another book called "Captured by Chaos"! 🎉 🎈 I'll also be dropping a Fanfic that I've been working on....I can't wait to show you guys! 💖💝❣

Have a great day guys! 💞

Bye-bye!😁