🌟5🌟

Theodora's POV:

I sniffed the white line in front of me, cleaning off the table with one very deep inhale. "Wow. You really can hold your drugs," The guy sitting next to me noted. He seemed impressed. It serves him right. Newfound rock star who can barely find his way around the Strip, much less figure out what women could show him a good time. He was the boring kind. The naïve guys. Not that I wouldn't touch someone with no experience, but to touch someone who doesn't even know what experience is gets real old real quick. 

Moments like this made me miss Sebastian. I hadn't heard from him in almost a week. I don't know why, but something about him made me believe that he might stick around for a month or two. I guess someone better came along. And to think that I told him about my family... Why had I done that? I could've lied to him. I guess he had this aura around him that made me want to spill my guts. I should really be more careful around him. 

"Damn straight," I replied. He put his arm around me, grinning like a fucking moron. "Aren't you a virgin?" I asked him. It came across as rude because that was the way I'd meant for it to be.

"Wouldn't it be the sweetest thing if you were too?"

"That would be one lucky night for you, pal." I stood up. What a bore that guy is. I wanted real action. Where were the guys covered with spandex trying to imitate Van Halen? Ah, Van Halen. That takes me back. I mentally recalled one great night I'd had with Diamond Dave a few years back. That was probably one of my biggest trophy fucks. If fame counted for shit, my pussy would be made of gold. 

I walked back out of the Roxy, hoping that someone interesting might've stuck around in the alley. I was disappointed to find that I was the only one here. "You should become a stripper, if you're that sleazy," I heard a voice suddenly.

"Who are you?" I asked, looking around to see where it was coming from. 

"Rachel. Sebastian sent me out to find you. When he said to look behind the Roxy, I didn't think that he'd meant you actually lived there. Do you steal their wallets when you're done giving them the night of their life?"

"I'm sleazy, not immoral." I crossed my arms. "You're pretty rude for a guy that wants me to go with him."

"Hey, no criticism here." He held up his hands in surrender. "You sleep with whoever you want."

"Why are we having this conversation?"

"Oh, right. Sebastian wants to see you again."

"Why didn't he show up himself? Is he in trouble?"

Rachel wrung out his hands. "You could say that."

"What happened?" I started walking towards the man with long hair and a gold chain dangling from his nose. "What did he do?"

"He got into a bar fight. They're holding him in a cell overnight."

"Over a bar fight?"

"Someone pulled a knife. They don't know who it was, but everyone's pretty beat up. He was asking for you when they were patching up his arms. He told me to come get you and bring you to him." We started walking down the sidewalk. "When are you gonna tell him that you're homeless?"

"I'm not homeless. I always have somewhere to stay at night." 

"I believe that." He looked at the ground. "But Seb won't be to happy to hear that."

"Why should I care about his thoughts? I haven't heard from him all week."

Rachel stopped walking. "Are you serious? You're all he's been talking about all week! It's always Theodora this, Vette that! And he hasn't so much as said one word to you? He hasn't been that busy that he can't make time for his girl!" He started walking again, much more briskly this time. "C'mon! I'm gonna go give him a piece of my mind."

"I'm not really his girl," I explained. "We only just met before that party."

"Doesn't matter to me. He's talkin' aboutcha like you're his girl. So he sure as hell better treat you like you're his girl."

&&&&&

We arrived at the station not but a half an hour later. Rachel explained who we wanted to see, and we were given passes to go back for the hour. Sebastian looked up at me immediately. "Vette!" He called.

I approached the bars of the cell he was sharing with other men very cautiously. I hated it here. I touched my fingers to his through the bars.

Rachel was the first to speak. "You haven't spoken to her all damn week?!" He snapped. "You'd better treat her right."

"I am! I will!" Sebastian looked genuinely scared of his band mate.

"Damn straight!"

The singer turned to me. "How've you been?" He gestured to my nose. "Having fun?"

I rubbed my nose, hoping to clear it of the white power that had been left over from the line I'd done. "A little."

Sebastian looked annoyed, but he played it off almost flawlessly. "I'm glad you haven't been crying for me."

"It's not like you've given me a reason to."

"When I get outta here, I'm gonna come find you. I'm gonna take you out." He looked at Rachel. "And I'm gon a getcha a home that doesn't belong to the front lobby of a hotel."