🌟9🌟

Theodora's POV:

It seemed that I was full of surprises for Sebastian. After yesterday's drinking competition, I woke up with a massive hangover. I slept until six in the evening, getting out of bed. I felt like an absolute zombie. Sebastian was waiting for me. "Coffee?" He offered, keeping his voice quieter for me. My head nods slowly, and he goes to brew me some. "I can't believe you drank so much before you got sick. You really did take your brother's influences."

"I'm no lightweight. I've been like this for as long as I can remember." This was true. Greg had sunk alcohol from my dad once when I was thirteen. He came into my room, bringing Alex along. He'd made us swear that we'd never tell anyone what we did. After the promises were made, the drinking began. Greg and Alex were drunk before I even felt tipsy. "I could outdrink my brothers." Sebastian handed me a cup of coffee.

"I believe it. But that's also dangerous. You shouldn't down so much alcohol so fast."

"Glitz, I ain't planning on living past thirty. I wanna die young and beautiful." I cracked my knuckles before sipping the hot coffee. 

"That's no way to look at it."

"I'm not ever settling down, if that's what you're getting at." Sebastian looked upset by this comment, but he didn't let it show for more than thirty seconds. 

"What if you did live past thirty? What if you didn't manage to die of overdose, AIDS, or liver failure?" He tapped his fingers on the table lightly. "Haven't you ever thought about it, Vette?"

I pursed my lips before taking another sip of coffee. "Y'know what I want? I wanna be one of those stripper girls down at The Seventh Veil. They probably make a ton of money. And they can dress supper slutty all the time." I could feel stars in my eyes at the thought of all those greedy hands throwing money at me. The thought of people feeling me, pulling clothes off of me while I slowly gave them a strip tease. I'd taught myself how to dance, I could very easily do it for money. 

"I'll give you all the money you want. I'll let you dress however you want when we're alone." Sebastian's voice had dropped. It took me by surprise. "Come and stay with me for a little while. I'll spoil you until you're rotten."

"Sebastian," I took a sip of my coffee when my voice cracked, "stop talking like that. You were only supposed to be a one night stand."

"Let me be more than that. I'll be your one and only. I'll do whatever you want, just don't run off with anyone else." I raised an eyebrow. "That's what I want."

"You want me to be your girlfriend? I want you to be my sugar baby." I wiggled my eyebrows. "That's all I want from anyone. Don't take it personally."

Sebastian groaned, falling against the kitchen table. "Why are you so impossible? Why can't you be like every other groupie who dreams of the one who's special?"

"That's not me." I crossed my arms.  "And I think that you know that by now." I took another sip of my coffee. "Honestly, Glitz. You know better than to think I'd get outta the fast lane. Even for you."

"Even for me? So I am special?"

"You're special in the fact that you're the only person I've ever met who wanted to give me anything more than a few bangs. You're too good to me. And I've never even returned the favor. Why would you ever want to make things exclusive between us?"

"To keep you all to myself. I wanna be selfish with you."

"That is selfish."

"I don't care. You're going to be mine." He took the coffee mug from my hands. He slammed it down on the table. "Quit drinking and listen to me!" His voice made my headache come back. I felt small with him being angry with me. I was almost a foot shorter than him after all. "I'm not joking. The fact that you still go out and fuck everyone after we've been dating. It's selfish. I say it's high time it's my turn. It's been long enough that I should be allowed to say I want you to be mine. We've known each other for almost two months now!" He pointed aggressively between the two of us. "Don't you feel it? Don't you feel the pull?"

"I'm cheap." I slumped against the table. "I'm cheap, and you don't deserve me. You've never done anything bad enough to deserve someone like me."

"Don't fucking say that!" He slammed his hand down again, making me jump. "You don't deserve this life that you've made for yourself!"

"You don't know that."

"Dammit! I don't care! All I want is for you to be mine." He pulled on his hair. "Go to our room."

"What?"

"I said go to our room." He pointed towards the bedroom. "Go! Go so I can show you."

"Show me what?"

"Your birthday present."

"How'd you know that was today?" I'd never told anyone my birthday. How could he possibly know that? "That's creepy."

"I didn't. If it wasn't today, then it would've just been a general surprise. And I would've felt like a fool." I felt myself relax at that comment. "Just go."

&&&&&

"Holy shit," I sighed, trying to catch my breath.

"Are you seriously impressed? I've got so many more tricks up my sleeve." Sebastian had indulged me. We'd only made out. I wanted so badly to take it further, but he stopped me. He made it really fun though. He was fucking my mouth with his tongue. He could work wonders like that with kisses on the mouth, I was sure it would be twice as good downstairs.

"You're a good kisser," I shrugged. "You really want me to be your girlfriend?" He grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers. He brought the knuckles to his lips, kissing them gently, 

"Of course."

I was resisting so hard. I'd been avoiding this for years. "I guess that's fine."

"You know that means you can't go on cheating on me, right?" He sat up.

"I won't cheat on you." It was a fib. Of course I would. I would just do a much better job of getting away with it. 

How could I give up this life for him?