🌟7🌟

Theodora's POV:

I woke up in Sebastian's arms. He was snoring against my shoulder. In sleep, his face was extremely relaxed. His eyebrows were soft, his mouth open ever so slightly, and his breathing very heavy. His hair was spread out all over his pillow, face, and even me. Dear God, he was adorable. I didn't want to move, savoring this moment with all of my might.

Hangover was a bitch though. I also felt horrible. Life was on a downward spiral for the rest of this week as angry cramps and growls resounded through my stomach, and my head was throbbing from all the whisky I'd consumed at The Roxy. Instead of submitting to the side of me that thought Sebastian was adorable and wanted to stay like this forever, I submitted to the side of me that was moody and wanted attention. I wiggled around, pushing and shaking the singer until he opened his eyes. "What do you want?" He croaked, sleep coating his voice heavily.

"I need a heating pad, or aspirin, or chocolate or something," I demanded. "Just get me something."

"Go get it yourself." He closed his eyes again.

"Get it for me."

"Why are you acting so weird? If you want something, get up and get it. I'm not your slave." A smirk tugged at his lips. "I'll make you my slave if you want though."

"Don't be a jackass. Please just do it." I tried to sound a little sweeter this time, but I wasn't so sure that it came through like that.

Sebastian finally lifted the sheets off of his body, rubbing his eyes and stretching for a moment before getting out of the bed. "If you're going to be like this every month, I'm going to have to take a vacation on those days." He then proceeded to leave the room, going to fetch me the things that I'd asked him for.

He returned back with one hand full of pills, the other full of chocolate. "Don't have the other thing you wanted." He didn't apologize, instead handing both items over to me. I popped the aspirin dry. "Wow." After rolling his eyes, he laid back down.

"What are you so annoyed with me about?" I whined. "I'm sorry I'm in pain."

"It's fine. I'm just fucking tired." Since he wasn't facing me, I could read his expression for sincerity. I had to guess that he was telling the truth.

I unwrapped one of the chocolates, taking a bite. Why did chocolate always taste so good when you were in a bad mood? I swear, there's something in this stuff that can read your emotions. "Thanks," I mumbled.

"Uh-huh."

"I need you to buy stuff for me," I said awkwardly.

"Emergency money's in the cookie jar. Just don't take all of it. That's for anyone who really needs it." He waved his hand dismissively. "This seems like a desperate issue."

"Thanks." I moved to get out of bed, but he grabbed my wrist.

"You know that you're staying here for good now, right? Ain't no pretty woman like you staying out behind some club for her whole life."

"Can we talk about this later?"

Sebastian frowned. "If you want to put it off, I guess I can't stop you." Disappointment radiated from his body, taking me back to the days where my brothers would tell me off. It was a double-standard where they would remind me that I was a girl, telling me that I couldn't run with the big dogs like them. I always hated that. What difference did it make that something came out of my chest and something else didn't come out of my pants? So stupid.

&&&&&&

And we did talk about it later. Honestly, it was a little bit against my own wishes. I didn't realize that my being 'homeless' was going to be a big deal to Sebastian. I guess it makes sense though. I should've taken it as him being sweet, but instead took it as him being an overprotective bastard. "I don't need you to watch out for me!" I shouted at him. We were standing in the kitchen, staring at each other.

"You need somewhere to stay. I'm more than happy to provide."

"Why are you so fucking jealous? I'm not yours!"

"Oh, but you will be."

"Stop saying that. I'll be damned if I let you tie me down." I walked out of the kitchen, and he followed after me. I could tell that this would not be the last time we'd have this conversation.

"Fine, I'll stop saying it. Why don't you come with me for dinner tonight?" An innocent suggestion, but I was in a pissy mood. Instead of accepting, I decided that I wanted to drag him into this bad mood with me.

"Fuck no. I'm going to The Roxy."

"Period sex is gross." He wrinkled his nose at me.

"Some people aren't afraid of a little blood. And I'm just trying to score dinner from someone that isn't you."

He pulled on his hair, taking a few deep breaths. "Fine. I'll take you somewhere more your speed."

"What's my speed?"

"You're getting changed. I'll see what I've got for you." He started heading back to one of the bedrooms.

"What's my speed?" I asked again. Where the hell was he planning on taking me? What did I have to get changed for.

Sebastian came out of a closet with a tiny silver dress on a hanger in his hand. "You're about a six, right?" He looked me over. I felt my cheeks go red. I wished I was a six, but I inherited my mother's body. Something that was hard for my brothers to understand while they had stared constantly at my ever-growing chest and hips.

"More like an eight?" Even eight was one size too small. I figured I could suck in and squeeze into it though. I'm sure more skinny chicks came here than anything else.

"Alright. I'll see what else I've got." He went back into the same closet, pushing clothes left and right. He came back with a dark blue dress. "Is ten too big?" He looked at the tag.

"That's fine," I grumbled. I took the dress, starting to strip right then.

"Whoa! Get changed in a room!" The singer started pushing me towards the bathroom. "Nobody needs to see all that." He was trying his absolute hardest to keep his eyes off of me. That filled me with pleasure. Good, he was frustrated then.

The dress fit flawlessly. It just barely reached my lower thighs and had thick enough straps that I could still wear a regular bra. But it was loose and tight in all of the right places. I came out of the bathroom, and Sebastian had to pause before he could make a comment. Another man with long, light-brown hair was standing there, his arms crossed. "We haven't been introduced?" I finally said.

"Scotti," He replied. A light smirk traces his features. "Where is Seb taking you, pretty lady?"

"He won't tell." I glared at the blond. Instead of making another comment, Sebastian took my hand.

"Let's go."

&&&&&&

Flashing lights and signs welcomed me to the location we were going to. "You're taking me to The Seventh Veil? Are girls even allowed in there?"

"Of course. They even do three ways." He reached into his pocket, producing several twenty-dollar bills tied together with a rubber band. "Don't be stingy."

"I'm not homosexual."

"I know that. I figured that you could use a nice distraction though. Maybe if people were drooling over you and giving you all sorts of attention, that'd make things worse. But I thought that you could see the other side of it. Now you get to drool and give attention." He waved me in, and I was let through after he flashed an ID. "That, plus this place has the best alcohol." At that note I chuckled.

It really was the relief that I needed.