🐍6🐍

Sebastian's POV:

I was deadass serious when I'd told Theodora those things yesterday. We barely knew each other, but I figured that she was homeless when she didn't give me a number or an official address. After she left because her visiting time was up, Rachel told me that she literally was living behind the Roxy. I just couldn't have that. No way someone that pretty should be staying with all the drinks, drugs, and other rockers who might hurt her. 

I walked behind the Roxy that night, finding her opening the back door to the Roxy. She had a bottle of whisky in her hand, and some guy on her shoulder. I would be fixing that soon enough. "Theo!" I called. Dammit, she'd asked me not to call her that. "I mean, Vette!" I corrected myself. She looked up. I could barely see her from the faint light of the open door to the Roxy. She said something to the guy, coming over to me afterwards. He shook his head, closing the door.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" She hissed, sounding pissed off. "He was up for round two!"

"Oh please, I'll give you round three when you're mine." I took her hand. 

"When?" She echoed. "You really think that you can have me?"

"Oh, I know that I can have you, Vette." I felt particularly cocky tonight. I didn't know why. Must've been something in the air. God, Theodora smelled fucking amazing, too. For a girl that had just been with a smelly rock star, she smelled like peaches and lavender. "Let's go back to that shitty apartment. Give you a bed to sleep in tonight."

"With you?"

"Ha," I chuckled. "Don't get ahead of yourself now."

"I'm supposed to be the one giving you a hard time about sex. It's not supposed to be the other way around."

"Well then you must just break the stigma then, Vette. C'mon. Let's go." I took her hand into mine and started leading her back to the apartment that we'd partied at just a while before. I think that Snake might be staying there right now, too, but I couldn't be sure.

&&&&&&

Theodora was extremely cautious when she was in the apartment. Even in the destroyed living room, she looked way out of her element. It was strange to see her this way. She was usually so confident. What was breaking her down? "Is something wrong?" I finally asked her. 

"It just feels weird to be back here with no one else," She finally sighed, sitting down on the beat-up couch. It sank so much with her weight that I thought it would break in half under her. Maybe I should've taken her somewhere a little bit nicer... "Do you have anything to eat? That other guy was promising me dinner, too."

"Uh, I think so." I wandered through the apartment into the kitchen. I hope that we might have something in here aside from drugs and booze. Opening the refrigerator, I found that my search would be less than fruitful. There was a single container of cherry greek yogurt, but I was pretty sure that it was expired. I found a spoon, that was unsurprisingly easy, and I brought it back out to her. 

"This is dinner?" She took both items, wrinkling her nose at it. 

"There's not a lot of food in the house. I'll getcha some food later." I waved my hand dismissively. "Just as long as this can tide you over until then." She opened up the bowl, beginning to eat it slowly. "Did he even know your name?" 

She stopped eating, glaring at me. "What gives you the right to criticize me for that? It's fun."

"That's cheap. You don't wanna be cheap, do you?" I was trying to guilt her into this. If I was to reform her properly, I would need to learn what sort of manipulation would be the most effective. God, I was so convoluted I couldn't even stand it. 

"I don't give a shit about that. 'Long as it's fun, I'm good with it." She swallowed another spoonful of yogurt. "Stop trying to interfere with my life."

"I think we should go out more often," I declared. "I think that you should come out with me tomorrow. Out of the city."

"To do what?"

"Mini golfing."

"Are we teenagers?"

"Basically. I'm twenty-one. How old are you?"

"Twenty-five."

"Twenty-five?!" I was shocked to no end. "What've you been doing here for so long? You left home almost ten years ago, and you still haven't made a life for yourself?!"

"I have so!" She dropped her now empty yogurt container. "Just because it's not what mommy would've wanted, doesn't mean that it's not the life that I want!" She stood up, storming away from me. "Don't bother coming in here. You're not going to fuck me anyways!" I heard the bedroom door slam, and I cringed at myself. 

"Nice going, Seb," I told myself. "Now she really won't listen to you."

The front door opened, revealing Snake and his girl. "Oh, hey Seb," He called. "I wasn't expecting to see you here."

"It's alright man, I brought someone here for a little while." 

The guitarist gave me a weird look as he looked around for someone else. "Where are they?"

"Currently in one of the bedrooms, resenting me. She's pretty pissed."

"What did you say to her?" His girl asked. 

"I called her a slut," I shrugged. "I'll apologize for it when she's ready to listen to me."

"Yeah," Snake shook his head, leading his girl back to another bedroom. "Good luck with that."

I decided that waiting was pointless as I was just going to keep screwing up. So I wondered down the hallway, knocking on the door I was sure belonged to Theodora. "C'mon, Vette. Don't be like that. I didn't mean to hurt you," I started. "I'm sorry."

She opened the door. "I'll go mini golfing with you tomorrow. I'm tired."

"Is the bed cold? Can I get you water?"

She smirked. "Do you wanna come in and lay with me?"

"Fine, but don't let it go any further than that." I didn't bother to hear her confirmation, already walking in and sitting on the side of the bed that looked untouched. She crawled over me to get to the other side. The mattress had been long abused from various escapades, the sound of the mattress's springs horrible from that. Nonetheless, the worn, plaid comforter and the once-white sheets would serve as a bed fit for two broke street cats for now. 

Theodora buried herself under the covers, facing me. "How come you don't wanna just jump the gun and have fun?"

I ran my finger down her nose. "Because, Vette, I've been in relationships that started like that. They always end the same way." I smashed my two hands together. "Crashing and burning. And a lot of it."

"How do you know that it'd be the same for everyone?"

"It always is. I'm done trying to do that for the rest of my life."

"Are you swearing off intimacy before marriage?"

"No. Just intimacy before the second date." I shrugged. "I think it's a small price to pay. Plus, the frustration makes the sex that much better. Just waiting, and waiting, and waiting until you can't take in anymore. That's the best kind of orgasm." I pushed myself under the sheets with her. "But enough about sex." I brushed her nose. "You should really lay off all that cocaine." The white powder was so obvious.

"It was hours ago. It's worn off my now." She closed her eyes. "You should stop worrying about me so much."

"If you think it's a lot now, you should just wait and see how bad it can get." It wasn't a threat, but a promise. By all the power within my being, I was going to make this pretty woman mine.