Passionate Love: Part 1

Lisa and Jungkoook both were currently training for 2 months at HYPE ENTERTAINMENT and were going to debut soon

Lisa and Jungkoook both were currently training for 2 months at HYPE ENTERTAINMENT and were going to debut soon. They both had such a special bond that sometimes the other trainees thought that they were a couple. In this YG Entertainment dating in the trainee period was common.

After they both debuted as the maknaes of the biggest groups at present time.

{ NOTE - Please imagine that BTS and BLACKPINK are under HYPE ENTERTAINMENT }

Jugkook gradually fell for Lisa secretly without knowing himself until he saw Lisa struggling and wanted to protect her.

Jungkook very soon confessed to Lisa that he has feelings for her and saw him as a woman suitable for him and not as a best friend. First Lisa hesitated and seeing that she hesitated Jugnkook gave her time to think about it.

After a while, Lisa realized that she too has feelings for him when she saw him not well and having trouble.

They both figured that they were trapped in a maze of red strings called love and are going to be together until their heart and soul is satisfied.

Jungkook and Lisa were in a relationship where everything was amazing and right sure they did have small fights and misunderstandings but they were all solved after coaxing and kisses.

Everything was right until Lisa's parents came to know about their relationship and convinced her to come home with her boyfriend for dinner.

Lisa convinced Jungkook to meet her parents but Jungkook wasn't ready so for the first time they went to Lisa's house Jungkook bought lots of presents.

The first meeting was okay, they chatted and ate Thai food together and Jungkook thought he passed the test but looks like he was wrong as in their other meetings Lisa's parents completely ignored him which disturbed him for a few days.

Jungkook started to feel he was not worthy of Lisa and started ignoring her, thinking she deserves someone better.

Lisa was eating her breakfast with her mom as she was home for the weekend.

" Mom, did you do anything to Jungkook ?"

Lisa asked as she was very aware of how her mother is protective of her.

" Huh What would I to him"

her mother unhappily sighed before saying to her father

" Look your daughter is blaming me for her boyfriend"

her father looked up from the book and said

" Why what happened?"

" Her boyfriend hasn't texted her for a while now."

When her father said " Why are you- DING DONG at the same time the doorbell rang in the silent house.

" I'll get it" Lisa shouted while running to the door. She got surprised to see Jungkook standing there holding a big bouquet of white lilies. Lisa immediately embraced him tightly while Jungkook smiled and stroked her head.

This was probably the last time he did this so better do it while smiling.

Lisa took Jungkook inside as he greeted them " Good Evening" to which Lisa's parents didn't reply.

after everyone is seated at the table. The atmosphere was silent and slightly awkward for Jungkook.

" Jungkook are you okay, Do you have something to tell me?" Lisa asked Jungkook to see his face pale and sweat dripping from his hair a little.

Jungkook took a deep breath and looked at both the parents before starting " I...I wanted to t..tell you something ."

" Hmm go on," Lisa said while wiping his slightly wet hair making it hard for Jungkook.

" Lisa I...I think that every memory of you being happy and smiling will be in my head rent-free, when I first saw your smile and I felt like ohh all I wanted to do was to wake in the morning and see that smile to make my day better. Lisa, now I think that I'm not worthy of you and you deserve better, okay you're a star that needs a star and I'm not a star. hmm, Do you understand?"

With a shaky voice, she asked " A...are y..ou breaking up with m..me?"

Jungkook didn't and Lisa took it as a silent agreement. Lisa went over and hugged him and started hitting his chest as if silently scolding him.

Jungkook cupped her face and seriously said

" Lisa we live in a hard society where people will always judge us and try to separate us so we won't be able to stay together forever, right ." He softly coaxed her. Both embraced each other's company and slightly embraced the pain in their heart unaware of the elders watching them.

Jungkook leaned in to capture her tempting lips in a passionate kiss and aa a goodbye kiss to end their relationship.

" I love you Lisa" he whispered near her lips and pecked her lips last time before turning away walking.

Lisa saw his disappearing back and had tears in her eyes and whispered " I love you too Jungkook".

And from that, she promised herself she will wait for him because she knew he would not break up with her out of nowhere and had a reasonable explanation. Lisa tried to be strong she loved him, loves him, and always will love him.