She's my girlfriend, you know

Lisa's dress trailed lightly in the crystal steps

Lisa's dress trailed lightly in the crystal steps. Ugh, she hated dresses. The only thing to keep her sane at this time was the man holding her arm, Jeon Jungkook. They had been invited to a massive party at Luminera, celebrating the downfall of the Neverseen. At first it seemed like a great idea to throw parties for their triumph, but it had grown tiresome after the fifth celebration, and this party made it the twenty seventh. Lisa has faked being sick for at least six of them, to the point where Jennie showed up at her house and begged to know why she was feeling so unwell. Lisa had to go to this one so no one else would show up at her house randomly.

As she and Jungkook made their way to the entrance, they were tackled by Jennie, who was clad head-to-toe in sparkles. It was no surprise that she had organized this entire event. She was thriving off of all the social interaction, and Lisa was just the opposite.

Taehyung was standing in the doorway, and he wasn't happy with all the parties either, but he dealt with it for Jennie. He nodded at Keefe and Sophie before giving Jennie a small smile as they walked inside together.

As Lisa entered the grand room she still couldn't help a little gasp while looking at the insanely high ceilings. Years in the Jennie world and she still wasn't used to it. She had to admit, it was amazing. Hundreds of elves stood in the spacious building. There was a dance floor, refreshments, and a table where many different kinds of some sort of elvin wine was displayed. Lisa inferred that because of all the elves insanely fast metabolisms, it would have to take barrels of wine to even get remotely drunk.

Lisa sighed, staring at all the people. Jungkook gave her a little nudge.

"You don't wanna be here, do you?" He asked.

"Not really," Lisa admitted, "but I can't hurt Jennie's feelings."

"You can take 'me days' you know that?"

"I've taken too many already.""

Jungkook surveyed the party. A wicked grin split across his face. "I've got an idea." He said.

"What?" Lisa said.

"A way to get you out of here."

"Seriously?"

"Yes indeed, Foster." He started walking away from her.

People crowded around her, making the space between her and  Jungkook wider and wider.

" Jungkook!" She shouted. "What are you doing???"

"YOU'LL SEE!" He shouted over the mass of people, his trademark smirk across his annoyingly gorgeous face.

Lisa laughed to herself. This was crazy. What was he thinking?

Her thoughts were interrupted by many people surrounding her, congratulating her on the downfall of the Neverseen. She put in her best fake smile and tried to ignore the horrible flashbacks that burned in the back of her mind.

She kept glancing over her shoulder, but no  Jungkook. What was he doing? Did he decide to ditch her? Or was his plan to ditch her so she'd have an excuse to leave and 'go find him'? She wasn't sure what he was up to, but she also wasn't sure if she would like it or not.

*****

The party was moving along as any of the other parties had, with swarms of people talking to her for what seemed like forever. Lisa let out a long sigh as she said goodbye to the 237th person who had come up to her when she felt a tap on her shoulder. It was Taehyung, her best friend. His periwinkle eyes had laughter in them, but also slight annoyance.

"Lisa," Taehyung said. "Control your boyfriend."

"Oh my gosh, what did he do?"

Taehyung grabbed her hand to pull her in his direction. "You'll see." He said as they walked over towards the wine table.

Jungkook was laying across the table, singing a song, which she believed was a nursery rhyme, which he had come up with a few years ago. His words were slurred and he was acting crazy, and you could tell he was a little off. His face lit up when he saw Lisa, and he stood on top of the table.

"Ah, the lady FosBoss!" He announced, then leaned towards Taehyung. "She's my girlfriend, you know"

Lisa facepalmed. This was his idea? Get drunk so she would bail him out and take him home? He was crazy.

" Jungkook?" She called. "Let's go."

He jumped off the table and linked his arms in hers. "Sounds good!" He laughed at himself and followed Lisa, who was blushing furiously from the strange looks she was getting, out of Jennie.

Once they were away from everyone else Jungkook busted out laughing, his normal laugh. He stood up straight again and Lisa facepalmed.

"That was the worst idea ever." She said.

"I think you mean best, Foster." He replied. "You thought I was actually tipsy didn't you?"

"For a bit," Lisa admitted, looking down. She threw her hands up in exasperation. "But why did you even choose to do that in the first place?"

"You've shown me a lot of movies."

"I regret them all."

"You know you love me, Foster."

Lisa rolled her eyes, but smiled. "Unfortunately, I do."

She then put her head on his shoulder as they light-leaped away.