Still with you : Part 3

The next day Lisa woke early and was admitted to the hospital for the surgery with Jungkook beside who came insisting

Jungkook held her hand rubbing it gently. Lisa liked this and looked at Jungkook and thought what if she will never come back after entering this room and would never come back.

She thought of all the good things Lisa did with Jungkook and how hell were the years without him.

She looked at him and saw he was also looking at her she smiled while tears flowed from her eyes.

Jungkook panicked and started coaxing her and telling her it was okay.

She calmed down and stated while sobbing " I .....I  Jungkook  I can't express my feeling so well .......  but I missed you so much and I think you will hate me and never lov-

She was cut off by Jungkook " I know "

She looked at him smiling gently while saying " That's why I never get mad at you but I love you much to care "

" Come here "

Jungkook wiped her tears and said nothing but sweet things in her ear coaxing till she fell asleep in his arms smiling.

Lisa was pushed into the surgery room while Jungkook was getting anxiety and panic attacks outside as he was not allowed in the surgery room.

Jungkook and Lisa had a good relationship in which Jungkook was the one who took care of Lisa.

It all started when Jungkook was six years old and saw Lisa getting bullied because she had beautiful natural blonde hair.

Lisa was Thai and one of the reasons why his father did not approve as she was a foreigner.

Even before separating from her, he remembered they had a night together in which Lisa said to him

" Jungkook I want you to take my first "

She was beautiful, delicate, and had gone through a lot of difficult times.

and in those times Jungkook wanted to stay with her.

Suddenly a hand was put on Jungkook's hand which was on his thigh looking up he saw his father.

" She's gonna be alright " he sat down and embraced his son who was breaking down thinking about the pain Lisa was experiencing while his father comforted him.

They waited till the next five to six hours. when the doors opened Jungkook stood up and looked a the doctor hoping for good news.

" The surgery was successful you can go see her"

Entering the room he saw Lisa looking outside the window beside her bed

Her hair glowing

Her face pale

her lips peach

and still looking ethereal

She looked at him and smiled while her eyes were teary

" Jungkook I'm still with you "

Nodding Jungkook ran towards her holding her head close to his heart while the two youths cried

All they needed was each other's presence

comfort and love

" Lisa I'll stay with you forever " Jungkooks aid kissing her forehead

" me too"

...........................................................

VOTE AND COMMENT