Ridiculous Love : Part 1

Lisa sighed as she walked out of the operation room after successfully finishing a surgery

She took out her gloves and washed her hands.

While coming out of the washroom she tied her long black hair in a ponytail as she went to the canteen to have coffee.

" Sorry, Dr. Lisa we're currently out of coffee we have milk tea and green tea. would you like it ?"

" Huh no thank you "

Lisa walked out of the hospital to notice the street quiet and dark she took her phone and checked it was almost midnight.

She quickly walked to the shop near the gas station and asked for a coffee.

" huh, we are out of coffee miss the last two were sold just now."

Lisa nodded and sat down on the bench near the river. She looked at the sky and thought " what's with coffee running out everywhere "

Just when she spoke these words softly a can of coffee appeared in front of her face. She looked up to meet the face of her childhood bully.

Jeon Jungkook

" Well miss Manobun if you go to find coffee in the middle of the night you'll not find it "

Lisa glanced at him before taking the can from his hand.

" Oh my the first thing you stole from me I'm honored " Jungkook expressed.

Lisa side glanced at him and continued to stare at the can for a long time.

" Drink it up, It's not like I'm poisoned it or something. "

Lisa stood up and walked as she drank the coffee. The bitter taste of coffee and the sweet sugar taste with milk mixed inside her mouth left her to have some warmth.

As they were walking Lisa saw two nurses from the senior department looking at her while gossiping about something.

" oh my the amount of makeup"

" oh my the amount of coldness "

Lisa was always bullied for being cold. Her mother died right after giving birth and so she never heard the name of affection nor got any.

This was where this jerk always was different from childhood he always teased her for being picky and her surname.

Lisa glanced at Jungkook and saw him glancing at them as they walked in front swaying their hips.

Suddenly the empty can from her hand was snathed. Jungkook slid the can lower getting it under the hells of one of the girls making them both fall mercilessly.

Lisa looked at him and saw him looking leisurely at her and said

" well, it's not like I'm defending you or something it's just I wanted to see what happens when doing this so for next time I'll do this to you but changed my mind since this hard and you're a doctor ."