The Eyes Have It: Part 2

In the Morning Lisa found herself embraced tightly by Jungkook and a blanket over them

Lisa found Jungkook's embrace so warm and didn't know when everything went black.

Jungkook opeend his eyes and felt some wramth.
He was about to get up but a pair of soft arms hugged him.
Jungkook smiled knowing Lisa was very elegant but when sleeping she is something only he knew.

Jungkook got ready and went downstairs.
He was usually an early riser but today he woke up late and had a great sleep so he was in a good mood.

Walking upstairs back he was in deep thought about the surgery that was today as to would he get his visions back or not.
Opening the door he saw Lisa on the bed

" Why didn't you wake me up," said Lisa using her sleepy and baby voice
Jungkook chuckled before saying
"I saw you were sleeping comfortably so I didn't wake you up"

Lisa was silent than she got up and got ready.
She knew today was the day Jungkook had his surgery.

They went to the hospital.

The Sun was shining making the two people glow.
Lisa pulled the wheelchair with Jungkook and slowly went to the room.

When they reached the room, Jungkook could feel his heart beating so hard and fast as if it was to come out any second.
Lisa sensed something was wrong and crouched in front of Jungkook and held his hand.

" It's gonna be okay, mmh you're gonna get your vision back and let me see your beautiful eyes, okay," Lisa said in her soft and gentle voice making Jungkook calm a little.

" I can't promise you that," Jungkook said in a gloomy and sad tone

Lisa sighed before saying " Jungkook promise me you will try your best
I want you to see the beautiful world with different things and I want you to see me" Lisa said the last sentence in a whisper but enough for Jungkook to hear.

Jungkook smiled and went to the room while Lisa was outside.

It was more than two hours from when Jungkook went into the room and Lisa was getting worried but was calmed down by Jungkook's older brother Jin.

Jungkook was closing his eyes remembering Lisa's word and thinking what would she look like now.

After what felt like a decade to Jungkook. He was allowed to open his eyes.
Afraid Jungkook very slowly opened his eyes and outside the window, he saw the sky was blue and the sun was glowing.
Jungkook was mesmerized by the scenery outside when suddenly the door opened turning around he saw Lisa.

Jungkook gazed at her and found her more mature and pretty with her long waist-length hair and the same fair skin with the same shiny wide doe eyes looking at him.

Lisa looked at his beautiful amber eyes and was stunned by his beauty.

{ NOTE - THE LENS JUNGKOOK IS WEARING IN THIS STORY ARE LIKE A WHITE LENS THAT COVERS HIS REAL PAIR OF EYES.}

Jungkook was only gazing at her and finding how different she looked from the past when she ran to him and embraced him tightly.
Jungkook was stunned but soon realized she was crying as his shirt was wet.

Jungkook cupped her face to face him. He saw her tears on her face and flushed red face. He smiled and said in a very cheerful

" Lisa I can see you"

Lisa smiled while crying and slowly nodded.

" I love you, Lisa"

Jungkook said leaning in to kiss her passionately
After pulling away

Lisa said while hitting his chest lightly as Jungook laughed seeing her like this.

" I love you too Dummy "

.........................................................

VOTE AND COMMENT

THANK YOU