chapter 12

Nashs POV

"Cam you did what?!?!?!" i heard someone say as i walked through the door.

"SHHH someones coming in" cam says to taylor caniff

"Dont worry i already know" i said maybe a little to sternly

"How do you...." cam starts but i interupt him

"I was just with ali and selena. Dude before her birthday?" i asked

"I was hoping she would agree wit me and we could spend her birthday as a couple till jack came around." whoa what about jack? why am i just hearing about this?

"till Jack came around?"

"Yeah they apperently have a thing" Cam said looking back at taylor. "Am i so bad she has to through herself at aother guy so quick?"

"No offense bro but stop acting like a girl. if she likes you she likes you if she doesnt then there are 10000 fans wanting to meet you and like 100000000 that wanna date you

"only for my looks and fame though ali liked me wwhen i had braces and a bad hair cut and pimples all over my face." cameron said looking down

"hey do you have a picture of that?" i asked laughing. taylor and cameron just stared at me. " sorry okay fine then if you love ali then tell her AFTER HER BIRTHDAY how you feel and if she agrees then date but if not dont act awkward act like kinda like it never happened but not 100% like that because that may come off bad." it killed me to give him good advice but i had to for ali.

Cameron's POV

nash was talking to me and all of a sudden my phone rings. i look aat the caller ID. Becky. yes becky the one who broke my heart 2 years ago at prom when she went with someone else and apperently went to a hotel with him and you can only amagine what happened after that. she never really did appologize she just always said to stop being a baby and act like it never happened.

"Guys can i have some alone time?" they both nodded and walked out. "Hello?"

"Cameron... i.. im sorry i should never have done this... i.." she said

"Beck, what is it?"

"I wanted to talk im outside your hotel can i come up?" she asked and i said yes.

********************************************************************************************************

"Okay cameron i went to therapy after we broke up i went so maybe one day ill be able to learn and never do anything like that again.. im so sorry."

********************************************************************************************************

Camerons POV

Everything else that happened is history. i dont know if it was what she said or the fact that i was once in love with her that made me forgive her.

"Im so happy we made up becky" i said taking her hand into mine while we walk on the beach.

"cameron.." she said taking her hand out of mine. 'i wanna do this right this time. lets start out friends. then ease into it. i think we rushed to fast last time. i mean having sex on our first date.." i froze in my tracks. did we really do it on ou first date? geez.

"your right that sounds great" i say plastering a smile on my face because honestly i wanted to get my mind off of ali and she seemed like the best way now that were back together

********************************************************************************************************

THE NEXT DAY

Ali's POV

"YOUR WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" i yelled at cameron after he told me the news

"Me and becky are.." he started but i cut him off

"I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID BUT WHY?????!!!!!!" i asked

"Because becky is the only other girl i care about" he said standing up

"i cant let you do this" i said standing up to

"Why? because you dont want me to be happy? first you turn me down then you dont let me be happy?" cameron said walking to the door.

"cameron i want you to be happy but becky cant be trusted she broke your heart once isnt that enough?" I ask grabbing his arm.

"Everyone should get a second chance ali, you taught me that." Damon why did i have to be a good person?

"I just dont want to see you hi again like last to that was horrible I had to drag you out of bed every morning. And you still have the scars cameron!" Once I said it I instantly regretted it but he has to open his eyes and see she's bad for him.

"That was when I was younger and more naive. I'm not mature now!"

"Are you cameron? Because what your doing isnt more mature! Your whole fan base revolves around you being immature!"

Thank you guys so much for reading my story ik I only have a hundred something views but idc it still means a lot to me!