chapter 18

Dylan's POV

Holland has had a crush on me since I could remember but I try to act like I don't see it because I don't want to break her heart.

"hey I got an new apartment.. wanna come check it out?" she asked. I hesitated I guess ali wouldn't be mad If I did because its not like were dating or anything.

"Yeah sure i'd love to." I said and we started heading out to hollands car. we drive to hollands house and it was a like 5 minute ride to her house and when we get there I look at the neighbors house and I could have sworn I've seen it before. 

"come on Dylan." Holland called out from her doorway. I looked one last time then went inside because I have know idea where I've seen that house from. it might just be the alcohol kicking in. I get into the house and Holland closes the door. her house had white walls and couch's and not much color other than white. she walks into the kitchen and gets a gallon of juice and got out two cups.

"Juice?" she asked. I nodded suddenly snapping back into reality. She pours our drinks and walks down the hall into a room im guessing expecting me to follow. so I did and when I entered I was surprised to see a bed bigger than a king sized. kinda like 2 queen size beds together. maybe it is or maybe its thos beers I had...

"Im gonna go get changed ill be right back." she said

"I thought.." but she left before I could say I thought you were showing me around. I sat on the bed and realize she left something on her bed. a condom. okay im definitely am not imagining this. I pick it up how does she know what size I wear..... she walked out of the bathroom with her hair up and one of those sleeping dresses girls sleep in. why do girls sleep in dresses I mean it doesn't look comfy.

"so Dylan is it true u and ali are a thing because if you aren't... she said and stopped walking over to me. then started getting onto the bed I lay down and she straddles me. she kisses me and I kiss her back. I don't know whether to stop or not.

(you can imagine what then happens)

******************************************************************************************************

SUPER SHORT CHAPTER SOWWWY