chapter 9

I know that I shouldn't want gilinsky and that i should wait but i have known him for years know and i dont know he is just different from all the other guys. i mean yeah shawn and my kiss did have something but i dont think he likes me and i dont know its kinda hard being the only girl. HOLY SHIT IM SUPPOSED TO BE PICKING SELENA UP! 

"shit" i said leaning off of jack alittle. 

"Cmon" he says pulling me back in

"I totally forgot i am supposed to be picking my sister up." i say. 

"OMG lets go then." he says lifting him off of me. he showed real concern which suprised me. most guys wouldnt show that much concern. he moved faster than i could focus and he throws on a shirt. we get in the car and he drove us to the airport. luckily we got there only 5 minutes late. we walk in and see selena. me and jack wave at her and she starts running to me. she dropped her bags at my feet and hugged me.

"OMG ive missed you." we both say at the same time. Selena lets go and looks at jack her eyes go wide and i can tell shes holding in her freaking out. shes in love with all the MAGCON boys but she doesnt want to seem obsessive even though she is. she always seems to get the guys. like literally everyguy in high school has tried to date her. 

"Hey im selena" she says sticking out her hand. 

"jack" he says shaking her hand and smiling. i hope she doesnt steal him from me. she never means to but she always gets the guys i like. jack looks at me and smiles then walks over to me and wrapped him arms around my waist and selena winked at me wiggling her eye brows. i shake my head at her smiling. "shall we go everone is dying to meet you selena." jack says. we head back to the hotel and i called nash to have him tell everyone waiting in the lobby because selena is coming. he seemed really excited and i could hear him telling hayes and hayes freaking out over what he should wear. i laugh a little, hayes is so cute. 

Hayes POV

I just found out Selena is coming! what will I wear!?!?!?!?! I don't find anything good in my closet so I go to Nash's.

"Dude wear your own clothes, you have more than everyone here." Nash says whole I take out a blue dress shirt with white buttons. I hold it up to my chest in front of the mirror.

"come on I need to look good for Selena." I say turning to Nash.

"fine but you owe me." he says and I secretly die of happiness. Selena is beautiful, smart and talented. I throw on the shirt and button it up. "Here dude" nash says hand in me cologne.  It was his favorite cologne. He never let anyone use it. I look up at him in surprise. He makes eye contact for a second then looks away. He walks out the door and shuts it begin him I put on a few sprays and place it carefully bad into his bag. I thunk I'm ready.

Selena's POV

"So ali and jack is there anything I should be aware of I mean I've heard once or twice that they are pretty crazy but I dont know." I say but obviously I know I know everything about them. Ali looks back at me from the front seat. She knows that I already know the answer to that question but answers it anyways.

"Yeah their pretty crazy. Especially jack." She says looking at jack she winked at him but I'm not sure. I swear if she gets jack...

"Yeah we've only been together a night and nash and carter have already gotten pies to the face and hayes is to blame for that. He is the ultimate prankster." Omg just the thought of hayes makes me feel dizzy. Hes perfect, he might be boyfriend material. Even though mom said no boyfriends... but it looks like ali has already hot a few wrapped around her finger I wonder if she's found out Cameron's in love with her yet... she's pretty clueless if she cant see that.