chapter 16

i walked Dylan to his car and told him ill be right back he didn't have the strength to disagree. i walk to were ricky and kian were with jack and now most of the other guys are to. right when jack came into view i started going off before i even realized it.

"WTF JACK WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO KISS ANOTHER GIRL AND DYLAN CAN'T EVEN SAY IM PRETTY IT'S NOT LIKE HE FUCKING KISSED ME BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU LIKE YOU CHEATED ON ME. SPEAKING OF THAT WHY THE FUCK WERE YOUR LIPS ON ANOTHER GIRL?" I yelled and I was about to punch him but Cameron picked me up by the waist and was holding me I got loose and Mathew and Taylor rushed to grab me Taylor taking both my hands and put them behind my back. I crumbled to the ground not able to hold myself up anymore from fighting so hard.

"Guys can I just talk to her alone? jack asked. Cameron spoke up this time.

"I don't know if I trust that actually." he said

"I need to talk to ali." he said and they looked at me.

"whatever" I said and they started walking inside. Cameron was the last to leave. he whispered something to jack and he clenched his fist then went inside. he helped me up and I just started balling my eyes out. he dropped his jacket and pushed my hair out of my face.

"ali I made a mistake. your the one I love not her. I don't even know her name." he said

"that doesn't make me feel any better." I said back

"I love you please" he said.

It took every ounce of energy and courage of me to shake my head. "Im sorry jack. its not just you kissing the girl its what you did to Dylan." I started walking but he grabbed my hand.

"Please jack if you truly loved me you'd let me go. I said started to cry again slightly. he let go and I started walking then stopped and turned around. jack was still watching me. "I love you jack... but I also love Dylan" with that I turned around and walked back to the car