chapter 15

Bill's POV

i dial ali's number and she answers on the 3rd ring. 

"Hey bill" she said

"Ali your guys meet and greet got moved to today you guys have to meet me at this address, 16 Filbury drive in one hour." i said 

"Wait but todays my birthday i was heading out with a few of my friends and some of the guys. but i guess we can do it later okay ill call the rest of the guys. but wait bill can i bring a friend. he'll need a ticket." she said

"Fine but only this once because its your birthday." i said 

"YAY! Thanks bill. ill get the boys." i hang up and get in my limo to go to to where the meet and greet is being held. when i get to the building theres already like hundreds of screaming girls. im guessing like more than half of them cancelled there plans they had today just to see them because the met and greet was moved

Ali's POV

the guys were having there own conversation because i left to talk on the phone. "We need to get the rest of the guys the meet and greet was moved to today. sorry dylan but If you still wanna hang out you can come and me and you can do something later. I asked bill and you can come with us if you want to." I said and nash gives me a weird look but I ignore it. I call the other guys with the help of nash and hayes, and we head to the cars. we have black vans most the time and unfortunately this time we do again.

"ali you can ride in my car if you want." I look over and see he has a 2015 f-type coupe. I look at jack then back at Dylan I smile.

"Yeah sure" I said. "I meet up with you guys there." I said to the boys and walked over to dylans car. he opened the passenger car door and I got in. then he got in the car. he started It and I put my phone with the gps and directions on the dash board.

"So I was thinking since its your birthday the teen wolf cast is hosting a party tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to go?" he asked.

"Yeah sure I haven't been in a party in forever. since I've been busy with my tv series and my modeling and singing and now magcon. im not 100% sure if I should still do magcon. I mean they are people one there way to star dome and im basicly already there. I honestly don't know why my manager is making me do this. Im okay with the people but I mean come on its taking away from them..." before I could continue talking I was interrupted by lips that smashed into mine. and I realized he pulled over wow im really observant considering he's been staring at me and I didn't realize people cant drive and look away from the road. he pulls back.

"you still ramble on. god I missed that about you." he leaned in and with every ounce of power I had I pulled back.

"Look im seeing someone else.. well kinda I don't know its complicated." I said.

"you deserve better than complicated. and im sorry I should have known a gorgeous girl like you wouldn't wait for me and not have like 1000 boys all over you." he said looking down and sitting back normally in his seat.

"Dylan its not that I don't like you It's just I can't leave jack for no reason I've known him for awhile too and idk. we should just go to the meet and greet and ill decide later." I said

"I understand im sorry if I knew I wouldn't have done that. I mean its youre birthday you don't deserve to have to be in this much drama on your birthday. we can just go to the meet and greet then the party and get shit faced drunk and ill have my driver bring us home." I smiled and nodded we started driving to the meet and greet and when we got there I saw two people sitting outside making out so I just thought it as nash and sam but when we got closer I saw it wasn't. he was wearing the hat I got him from pacsun. at this point I was so mad my face was hot. Dylan parked then looked over at me and saw that I was mad.

"Ali whats wrong." I ignored him and got out of the car and started marching over to jack and that slut. then Dylan grabbed my waist. "I'd rather not be a witness for a murder." he whispered

"I don't care then leave" I whisper yelled then turned on my heel.

"don't sink down to his level ali! your so much better than him. and maybe he has a good reason..." I interrupted him.

"He has a good reason to kiss another girl while were dating? Dylan I know your just trying to help because you know I really like him but... honestly im the one at fault." I said and put my head down

"You make me so angry sometimes ali! you do nothing wrong and blame yourself. your also super insecure about yourself when your gorgeous, smart, perfect and i've liked you since I've laid eyes on you!" he said and right when he said it he looked like regretted it. he liked me? I mean I wish I knew that before when we first met and became friends. just then jack came up and punched him right in the jaw and kept punching. I just stood in shock not knowing what to do. just then Ricky and Kian came out of no where and were holding a drink and a cheeseburger. they dropped it and ran to hold back jack.

"Wtf jack!" Is all I could say. I ran over to where Dylan was on the ground. he had a beat up lip and cheek. (I found the perfect picture well gif for my description)