chapter 19

Cody's POV

"Ali I've missed this why did we ever leave this." I said instantly regretting it I know why we broke up because I kissed Sasha Pieterse. which there isn't a day that goes by that I don't regret that night. "Don't answer that actually." I said. she looked at me with the same hurt she had in her eyes when she found me and sasha.

"Im hungry what do you have to eat?" she says getting up.

"Wait Ali can we please just talk." I say walking after here.

"About what? food? good because after last night I've worked up quite an appetite." she says opening the fridge.

"no I mean about us. I was young and stupid. we were both young it was 4 years ago Ali can you ever forgive me?" I plead

"look I..." she was cut off with a car door slam. she looks at me then down at her outfit which was just underwear and a bra then at mine which was just boxers. there was a loud knock at the door. she ran to the door and looked threw the peep hole thing. she ran back over and whisper yelled.

"Its Dylan." how does he know were you live?" she says.

"Because I've been in the last few episodes of teen wolf and we all take turns having the cast over." I say

"Well why is he here now?" she asked and I just shrug my shoulders. "go answer the door im gonna go get clothes on." she pushes me to the door and throws me my robe. I wrap it around my body and open the door. im instantly pushed to the side my a frustrated Dylan.

"Well hello to you too." I say closing the door.

"Where is she?" he says.

"Where's who?" I ask he's obviously talking about Ali but I try to act dumb.

"Ali who else?" he said heading up the stairs. luckily I have 6 rooms. wow that sounds really sad. I run to the one ali's in.

"You have to leave." I start pushing her towards the back door.

" Wow just like old times right cody." she said.

"Im sorry Ali but he can't find us or he will kill me. please Ali." I asked

"Whatever." she said

"Im sorry Ali." she walked away and I closed the door. then Dylan came down.

"What are you doing at the back door?" he says

"just letting my dog out." why did I say that I don't have a fucking dog.

"when did u get a dog? I wanna see." he says

"But he's going to the bathroom." I said putting my entire body in front of the door.

"Oh come on he's probably done by now." he says moving me out of the way he opens the door. I close my eyes knowing im caught in a lie. when I don't hear Dylan calling me out on my lie I open one eye and look out the door and sure enough theres a dog. wtf? wait it's probably just the neighbors dog. wow I never thought i'd see the day where I would be happy for that stupid dog that poops in my yard.

"Wow you actually do have a dog. Im sorry dude I thought you were lying ." he said closing the door.

"Its okay well I have to get ready for my family visiting so ill see you later okay?" I said walking to the door. " And um good luck finding Ali. why did you think she was here anyways."

"Someone said she got into the car with you last night. they probs was just drunk and thought she was someone else." he said stepping outside the door. he starts walking to his car. and I close the door and run to the back door.

"Ali!" I whisper yell. She walks out and holds up the middle finger at me. "Okay I deserved that." I said then she walked over and punched me in the gut.

"And you deserved that." she said walking inside she grabbed an apple.

"here you can borrow one of my cars." I said heading over to where I keep my keys. I have a Chevrolet Camaro (1966–1969), TVR Griffith (1991–2002), Cadillac (1959), Noble M12 M400 (2004–2007), Dodge Viper (1990–2010), Mercedes-Benz 540K (1935–1940), Ford Boss 302 Mustang (1969–1970), and a Ferrari 360 Modena (1999–2005). most handed down from my grandpa and dad they both loved cars. They are all black. I ended up giving her the keys to the Camero.

"Im fine cody. i dont need your car." she said to me pushing the keys into my chest. "And that was a one time thing i can swear to you it'll never happen again she said walking out of the kitchen. she went back to my room and grabbed her purse and clothes. she was only wearing my shirt. 

"please dont go al..." she cut me of

"Dont touch me" she said backing away. she walked out of my room and out the door. 

ALI'S POV

okay so that happened. to be honest i dont even remember getting in the car with cody let alone sleeping with him. how am i supposed to explain this to people? with my contract im not supposed to hook up with anyone let alone another celebrity. im fucked