chapter 2

Camerons POV

"Cameron you have been acting wierd lately.. is everything alright?" Ali asks grabbing my hand lightly. I don't know how to act or reply. i just stand there awkwardly like an idiot. "Is this about bec.." she starts and i interupt her.

"No. this isn't about becky. We broke up because i like someone else and it wasn't working out." i say looking down again. Man Ali is really clueless

"Then what is it cameron? I can't help you unless you tell me" she says taking a step closer.

"Im just nervous about MAGCON."  I say she can see im lying she has always been able to do that i dont know how. "I mean new people new environment. And i will be going on a plane for the first time and i wont be living with you anymore we get our rooms assigned to us half the time." that made her believe it a little more.

"Okay, I know your lying to me and i'm not gonna force you into telling me something you dont want to tell me." she says hugging me

"And when im ready you will be the first person I tell." i say hugging her back. That was a lie I dont think ill ever be able to tell her im in love with her. That was the second lie I have ever told her. I mean i tell her everything just like everyother best friends do.

"Okay, well I have to get some mascara on and concealer to cover my totally unattractive bags." She says pulling away. She starts doing this thing we have done since we were kids. I put my out palms hands facing her and she would hit them with her hands kinda like patty cake. (Sorry for that really bad description that was kinda hard to explain. continue)

"You don't need any make up you're perfect without it." I say looking down. Man if she cant tell I like her she is blind. Honestly.

"Yeah thats what you think. But there might be fans that are taking pictures of us. As long as I dont look like im dead." She said laughing. 

"Yeah I understand." I say 

"Im to lazy to get dressed. Maybe I can just wear this." I look at what she is wearing and it's my sweatpants, Kian's shirt and sam's slippers. i look back up and she has Ricky's bandana on. "Im really gonna miss kian and them." Allison and Ricky kinda have a thing. I've always been jealous of Ricky. Whenever they hungout people would dare them to kiss or something because they all think they would be a cute couple. And they do youtube video's together like everyday. I dont know i just have been jealous of him all my life basicly. I talked to them sometimes but were arent best friends. 

"I know they always make me laugh" I say "And you're really gonna miss Ricky" i say moving my eyebrows up and down. Trying to hide the fact it kills me.

"Shut upppp" She says pushing me. i fall taking her with me. it kinda urt but i try not to show it. we both explode with laughter. all of a sudden the door opens and i see kian, ricky, and connor walking in. Ali jumps and hugs Ricky. "OH MY GOD IM GONNA MISS YOU GUYSSSS" she yells still enveloping Ricky in a hug. They kiss and I die inside. But she diserves him. He is the nicest guy I have ever met they deserve eachother. And he has always cancelled his plans with hotter more popular girls for her. And I had that time in my life where i cancelled my plans on her for becky. I mean Becky is a really nice girl who treats everyone like they should be treated. and when she found out I cancelled on Ali she almost broke up with me because Ali hated her after that and she still hasn't forgave her. Ali and Becky used to be really good friends. 

"I don't know what im gonna do without you it's gonna be so boring" Ricky says. 

"Ummm... what about us?" Kian and Connor say at the same time. I should probably get off the ground.. I say to myself getting up. "Hey Cameron" ricky says wlking towards me. 

Kian looks at me with a simpathetic look. He is the only person who knows my crush on Ali. I don't regret telling him because he really helped me keep it a secret. And when I made it totally obvious that i liked her he covered it pretending like he had the crush on her instead of me. I still owe him big time. 

"Hey im gonna miss you guys" I say looking at Ali. she has her arms around kian. I swear kian likes her too. but honestly i dont blame him you would be crazy not to.  Then Chris collins and Sam Portorff come in laughing. whenthey come in she is finishing hugging connor. 

"I dont think we will ever leave with how many people i have to say goodbye to." Ali says hugging Chris. Another guy who likes ali who has a better chance getting her. My phone beeps and i look at it. Its from Nash. "Hey can i have ali's number i want to get to know her before she gets here" it said. yeah Nash obviously had a different reason as to why he wanted her number but i give it to him anyways. "Its 552-0876" I reply turning off my phone. Nash is a player. i'll just worn ali on the plane.

"Cameron did you give my number to Nash?" Ali asks I nodded. "Okay" she smiles putting her phone back in he pocket. 

"Guess whaaattttt" Ricky says looking at me and ali

"Whattt" ali says looking at Ricky

"Me, kian, sam and the rest of use are going with you to your first 6 stops" Ricky says 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!? that just made my life" Ali says hugging ricky. "How did you do that?"

"We asked the manager person and he said sure" ricky says pulling ali off of him.

"This is gonna be the best tour ever!" ali says jumping up and down with chris