chapter 14

jack G's POV

"okay so who's gonna be the one to take ali somewhere to distract her so she doesn't find out about her surprise party?" I said to all the boys.

"I will" nash said. I nodded

"okay so everyone has there job?" I asked

"who's gonna find out what to get her?" Cameron said with becky wrapped around him.

"I will." I said

"That's not fair im her best friend!" Cameron said.

"Yeah you haven't been acting like one lately though" hayes said. Cameron rolls his eyes.

"And plus today we have reservations to that new Italian restaurant." becky said

Nash's POV

"Hey ali lets do something. I know a really cool place but its a surprise. I said

"yeah sure since Cameron apparently forgot about my birthday and went on a date with becky and everyone else is busy." she said taking her makeup and clothes out of her bag. "Ill brb I have to go get changed." I nod my head okay and she goes into the bathroom. about 5 minutes later she comes out smiling like an idiot.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked

"Because Hayes just asked Megan out!" she said jumping up and down.

"Finally. I mean they have liked each other since they met." I said. then someone knocked on the door and ali opened It and it was shawn. oh yeah he wasn't at the meeting since like all the guys are being douche bags to him. he looks upset.

"Hey shawnyyyy!!!" ali said "come in" he walks in then sees me.

"Im sorry are you guys I didn't know you were busy." he said keeping his head down.

"no we were just gonna leave. you wanna come?" I asked. he looked at ali.

"Come on itll be funnnn!!!!" ali said.

"where are you guys going?" he said

"Idk nash said its a surprise." she said. "oh come on you coming"

"O-Okay" he said.

"well come on you guys we don't have all dayyyy." ali said running to the door and opening it. she ran out not looking and bumped into somebody. I can see who it is so I get up and walk toward the door.

Ali's POV

I look up and see a face I would have never guessed.

"Im so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I said. he smiles and offers me his hand and I take it and he helps me up. what is he doing here? hes gonna ruin my thing with jack because everytime I see his smile I just cant help myself. im mean what girl doesn't fall in love with Dylan O'Brien at first sight. 

"Its okay ali." he said

"You two know each other?" nash asked walking out the door with shawn.

"yeah we met at a party" I said (okay so idk if I already said her age I think I said 17 so instead shes gonna be 19 going on 20.) I said hugging Dylan. as i was hugging Dylan jack came out of a room and looked at us. i pulled away from dylan. looking at jack and waving. he waved back and started walking away. if i didn't know any better i'd say he seemed mad. but he knows most my friends are guys and he has to get over that. dylan was my first love but i have a boyfried who loves me and i have to stick to him and not do anything stupid. he kisses me on the cheek. god this boy kills me. "Hey we were going out wanna come?" i asked

"Um yeah sure i was just gonna go get food. can we pick something up?" he asked and nash nodded.