chapter 5

Ali's POV

The plane ride wasn't that bad I got to learn alot about Shawn and whe have alot alike. Like we had abusive adult figures. He  adopted by tho family who basically only adopted him to make him clean there messes and watch the baby while the parents went out partying. And he was bullied all threw school because of his family and that he was shy and was always babysitting instead of play in a sport. Only girls babysit where he comes from I guess. I feel bad for him I had a shitty life to but I at least had cameron. Me and cameron were the two strongest ones in our school and was always. Until cameron basics adopted me when I was 16 and home schooled me. He was 18 at the time so he was already out of school at the time. We grab our bags and as usual the others guys grab my bags because they dont think I'm capable. But I am but what ever it gives me the chance to do what I'm planning on doing...

Nash's POV

Ali's wasting her time with that shawn guy. He doesn't belong here. We are all here because we are funny and make videos and stuff like that he is just a shy annoying guy who needs a life instead of covers of songs. Like seriously how did he become famous for that? All the others guys agree except the jacks and cameron and Sammy. But who cares about them they are nobodies. I am the one who became famous first and have been on the news and talk shows and stuff.

Shawn's POV

It really hurts that most of the guys hate me fr no reason. But I'm gonna try to forget about it and try to win over Ali. I dont really have a chance but I could you never know.

Ali's POV

I am gonna kiss shawn.

I have to its the only way to restore his confidence. And I have to do In front of all the other guys. We all arrive at a hotel and we wait in the for bill. Everyone is basically surrounding me and him he isnt really talking to anyones everyone is trying to talk to me but I'm just trying to talk to shawn. He is sitting one the ground playing with his quitar. I hold out my hand do him. He takes it and he stands up. Everyone has there eyes on us but I dont take my eyes off of him. I look into his big brown eyes and I grab his fax with both hands lightly and pull him in for a kiss. We kiss and it feels more magical than I imagined. I thought when me and ricky kissed it felt magical but I had no idea it could feel like this. I feel hand pull me and him apart and see nash punch Shawn right in the eye. He tries again but I grab his arm.

"Nice try nash" I say and he tries to get me off but it isnt happening. All the guys start saying things like wow shes strong or nash is gonna kill shawn. "What the fuck Nash?  What did shawn do to you?"

"He kissed you! And he cant even stick up for himself." I see Shawn's fists tighten. He starts to leap but I stop him.

"He isnt doing anything stupid because he is smart and doesn't want to waste his time unlike me" I say letting him go and start to walk away with shawn in front of me.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Nash asked trying to sound all tough.

"It means!" I say throwing a punch at nash then another to his stomach then again to his face. Shawn grabs me by the waist and pulls me off of nash. He is pretty strong. Maybe even more strong than cameron. Cameron looks at me. I know why he isn't getting into this. Because he doesnt care about me he only cares if he is famous or not. He has been drifting from me for awhile but I havent been wanting to admit it. Now I have proof.  I dont even try to get away from shawn do another punch because I can see that nash is already out cold. 3 punches. What a wimp. Why did he get so mad when I kissed shawn? I dont know but at the bottom of my heart.... I was hoping it would be...

Sammy's POV

I wait a second then run after Shawn and Ali. Ali is one tough chick! She knocked Nash right out with 3 punches! But Nash deserved it. So Ali kissed Shawn. It would be a different thing if they were dating but they aren't so nash had no right to do what he did! And i thought cameron would stick up for ali amd shawn sense cameron is supposed to be alis best friend. I run and see them sitting in a hall talking. Ali has a wet paper towel in her hand lightly taping Shawn's face where it is bleeding.

"Hey are you guys alright?"

"Were fine. But can you do me the biggest favor I hate to ask you but I dont want anymore drama. Can you get mine and his stuff and our key. Sense we share a room. Please" she says looking at me.

"Yeah I'll have jack and jack help." I say running back in the direction of the lobby. And I hear a voice I was hoping not to hear till tomorrow.

Jack g POV

"Give me the guitar Nash right now!" I yell and Nash shakes his head. I see Sammy sneak up behind him. "Fine have it your way." I say and Sammy tazzes Nash. Not exactly what I was expecting but Nash drops the guitar and I grab it along with the rest of Shawn's stuff and Sammy gets some of Ali's and jack j gets the rest. We run to Shawn and Ali and open the door we get in and lock the door.

"What the hell just happened? And why are you guys out of breathe?" Ali asks looking worried buy also furious.

"Long story short Sammy and jack g save your guitar Shawn" jack j says putting down the stuff.

"Thank you guys so much!" shawn says taking his guitar. I can tell it means alot to him.

I look at jack g. I've been secretly talking to him for a few years now. I knew him before he was famous I went on vacation at the same time he did and we ended up having a blast. He is probably the funniest guy I've ever met! I mouth the words thank you. And he noddes his head. He starts walking to the door. I grab his hand. "Do you guys have to leave? Can you wait just a little longer so we can make a video?" I say smiling at him.

"Sure why not." He says smiling back. He was obviously waiting for me to stop him. 

(Sorry this is a short chapter kind of but I thought it was really exciting and kinda left ya in suspense.)