chapter 17

I got into the drivers seat of Dylan's car.

"It's okay I can drive I know how you hate driving" he said.

"Its fine I got it." I said

                                                                                                ******

When me and Dylan arrived at his hotel I brought him into the bathroom since he could barely hold himself up right. and he wanted to drive me home. he sits on the toilet and I got get my nurse bag. its a good thing I am taking those nursing  classes. I take out rubbing alcohol and he gets up and stumbles slightly out of the bathroom and to the bed.

"Dylan I need to clean you up. and you have a possible concussion." he looked at me then slowly back down. "Dylan im sorry how he acted. im sorry you had to be put in the middle of it"

"Its not that it's that I couldn't toughen up and fight back. im just weak..." I cut him off before he could say anything else and go over and sit next to him.

"Dylan, im actually happy you didn't fight back." I said

"You are?" he said looking surprised

"well yeah I don't want a guy to fight back unless the other guy is hurting someone else or me. and even then try talking first. plus I taught him how to punch he punched like a sissy before I taught him. " I said laughing a little making him laugh too. "Yay I made you laugh!" I said

Dylan's POV

"You always know how to make me laugh." I said. its true she makes me smile even when she isn't with me. just the thought of her. she smiles and looks down. even though she acts like she doesn't care and acts really confident all the time I've seen her insecure side and its not pretty. I don't know why because like I said before she's beautiful and smart and strong and independent and so much more good stuff. I turn her head with my hand lightly. "Ali you can have 6 legs and 9 eyes and i'd still think you're still perfect I said. then I did what id dreamed of since I say ali on her tv show and her model pictures. it was difficult in teen wolf to act like I was in love with other people because I was in love with her. I kissed her. im kissing ali. im actually kissing her! its even more magical then I ever imagined. okay I have to stop fan girling. I expected her to pull away but she kissed me back.

Ali's POV

when Dylan kissed me I felt like the world stopped. it was even more special than when I kissed jack. I kissed him back more passionately. I pushed him to lay down lightly and lifted my leg and put it over him. so I'm straddling him and we keep kissing which turned into making out. I sat up and started lifting up my shirt but he finished taking mine off. then I took of his. we started kissing again. even more passionately than before if that's even possible. I sit up not wanting it to end.

"what times the party?" I asked and he looked at the clock.

"it started an hour ago." he said.

"can we go I want to get my mind off everything. even though that was helping I want to get drunk." I said and he looked at me in confusion.

"But you hate alcohol." he said

"Yeah well there's a first time for everything I guess." I said

"Okay ill just call my driver to pick us up from the party after since we wont be able to drive." he said and I nodded. I walked into the living room part of the gigantic hotel and went into my suit case that me and Dylan went to get from my hotel since I'm quitting MAGCON I don't need to stay in that hotel anymore. jack and the others will probably get mad but fuck them since this started my life has sucked so whatever. I get out a white crop top and a short black mini skirt with slits all the way up the side. I get out my black lace bra and matching thong and black plain heels. I didn't even bother going to the bathroom to change so I just changed right in front of Dylan. I could tell he was trying not to stare so while I was naked I walked over to where he was getting changed and kissed him pressing my body against him. I brought my hand up to his face and lightly touched him. he put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer.

"Is this what your wearing to the party?" he asked referring to how I was naked. "Its a good look" he said and I laughed pulling away and getting dressed.

"Is that even yours? I've never seen you wear anything like that." he said pulling up his pants

"my friend got it for me hoping id wear it but never did." I said sitting in front of the mirror and putting on my makeup. I finish up and we head for the party when we got there I was welcomed with a cup of beer and I gulped it down fast. Dylan looked at me concerned but I turned away I saw Dylan spray berry and started walking over to talk to him when Cody Christian walked over and bumped into me.

"oh hey ali long time no see. this party's a dud want to go back to my place" he said he was on my TV show and we dated for like 2 weeks. I saw Dylan talking to Holland Roden and its not like I'm dating him.

"Sure. oh wait Dylan was planning on driving me home." I said

"No biggie I can drive you back before he leaves." he said

"Sure but let me tell Dylan first so he doesn't freak out. you know Dylan." I said

"Okay just meet me at my car" I nodded and he heading outside. I headed over to Dylan.

"Hey Dylan I'm just heading to the store to get some more snack for the party ill be back in a little while." I said

"Okay" he said ad kissed my lips just like a couple would. weird. I head out to Cody's car and surprisingly I remember which one it is. he's already in his car and there are a few other people smoking cigarettes around us but it was pretty quiet where he parked. I get in the car and right when I close the door and turn my head to face him he kisses me. god what am I doing with my life. I kiss him back. he stopped and started the car. we drove for like 5 minutes then parked in his driveway.

"Wow I haven't been her in forever." I said as I walked into his mansion of a house. he has had his own house since he was 16. his parents were rich and bought him his own house. mostly because they were sick of his parties. we go upstairs and I sit on his bed and he comes over and lays on top of me kissing me passionately. I hold his muscles. they were so big it would take like 3 of my hands go all the way around his arm. he started unbutton his pants and I ripped off his shirt. being with Dylan was sweet and warm. but with Cody its hot and sexy. then there's jack that was both. stop thinking about jack and Dylan they aren't here right now Cody is. he takes of my top and I slid out of my mini skirt. he smiled.

"I've missed this." he said and you can imagine what happened next.