Chapter 1

Love him!!^^^^ that will be my husband... don't know when but it'll happen. anyways, carry on.🙈

Sky's pov

It's been almost 11 months since I left everyone but it's ok, cause I made a friend, Vicky and she is like the big sister I've never had, a nice one. I still talk to the guys on the day they were born, Nash is the 28th, Cam, Hayes, and Shawn are on the 8th, Matt's the 7th and so on for the rest of the guys. Vicky's help me make the decisions I've made. That's why her, Alex, and Ben are the only people I need in my life. Besides Hayes won't want to be in the picture anymore since Alex and Ben are.

Hayes' pov

It's been 10 months, 3 weeks and 2 days since I've seen Sky. And I miss her like crazy. I want to hold her, kiss her, but no, all I can do is miss her.

Hope's pov

I was in my room practicing my violin, getting frustrated at the fact that I couldn't play Devil went down to Georgia. "Ugh," I groaned. "Shut up!" Some on said but I didn't listen, I continued to practice. I was doing good until I played a wrong note. "Fuck!" I shouted, then I put my violin and the bow in its case and put it under my bed right before Cam came into my room. "Hope," he began. "You know not to say that," he said. "Skylar can," I said before shoving my face into my pillow and beginning to cry, why did she leave?

*the next day*

Matt's pov

I woke up with a smile on my face. The 7th, the best day ever, because Sky's calling me today at noon. I checked my phone, it said that It was 10:48. I decided to take a quick shower so I picked out a black V-neck and gray skinny jeans. Then hopped in the shower. Once I was done I got out dried off and got dress. I exited the bathroom and went to my bed side table and grabbed my phone. Then started walking to the park. I reached the park and took a seat on the swing. I know when Sky's calling because her ringtone is her favorite song by one direction, little things. "You can't go to bed with out a cup of tea and maybe-"

(Sky=S Matt=M)

M. Hey.
S. What's up Matty.
M. Nothing Skyly.
S. Ha ha so what's up with my Matt did he finally get a girl?
M. No, who do you think I am?
S. The Matthew Lee Espinosa.
M. That means nothing.
S. I'm pretty sure millions of girls would love to date you.
M. Yea but they don't actually like me, they just like me for the looks.
S. I know how you feel.
M. Really?
S. No I was just trying to be nice.
M. Oh, ha ha.
S. Sorry.
M. It's ok.
S. I miss you, and all the other guys.
M. Then come home, you know you can.
S. No I can't now that I have Alex and Ben.
M. Who are they?
S. I can't tell you.
M. What! We tell each other everything!
S. I know matt, but you won't want to even talk to me if I told you.
M. Yes I will Sky, your like my best friend, no scratch that you are my best friend.
S. I know Matt, you just have to understand that if people found out, if my dad found out...
M. I won't tell him I promise.
S. Matt
M. Please
S. They look like Hayes, they have all his features-
M. Wait there y-your kids.
S. Yes, twins.
M. Oh my god when can I see them!
S. You can't.
M. Why?
S. Matt as much as I would love for you to meet them you can't, dad would freak and Hayes probably wouldn't want to know that there his.
M. Trust me he would, just please come home.
S. But-
M. No buts, come tomorrow cause it's Shawns birthday and you know how great of a surprise that would be.
S. Fine, at noon I'll come, but I'll meet you somewhere before then. Don't tell the guys though.
M. Ok I won't I promise.
S. Ok I have to go, I'll call you tomorrow, love you.
M. Ok, love you too

(End of phone call)

I can't wait till tomorrow, I can't wait to see Sky again. But most of all my nephews.

Fact; I want to start YouTube because I'm bored.

Here you guys go, this is the second book in the I don't know how many books series. I love all my lovely's, until next time.~✌️✌️Jenn