Chapter 16

Sky's pov

"Ok come on!" I shouted to Hailey and Hayes who were playing rock, paper, scissors to see who would drive. "It's still a tie," Hayes whined. "I'll drive," I said grabbing the keys and heading towards the car. "No!" Maria shouted coming into the room with the twins. "No what?" Cam asked. "Cammy!" I shouted. "See, she loves me," Cam said pointing to me clung onto him. "Whatever, I'm not dying today so I'm driving," Maria said heading to the car. "Come on guys," Cam said once I released myself off of him, he grabbed Ben. "Once again I'm left with the devil," I muttered. "Give me Alex," Hayes said. "Here take him Benjamin," I said with a smirk. "No problem Ramona," he said with a grin and I frowned as we walked to the car. "I love you," he said poking my side. "Sure you do," I said as we strapped in the boys. "I do and I don't know how I got this lucky but I just want you to know I'll always be yours, even if you don't want me," he said. "Awe," everyone said behind us. "Shut up," I said and sat on Hayes' lap in the middle seat of Hailey's car. "I hungry," Maria said. "Who are you? Alex?" I asked at the way she talked. "You know I am having a child," she sassed. "I hope you have octuples," I said. "If I have octuplets you will me in charge of watching them," she smiled. "You're so funny," I said looking out the window. "I know I could be a comic," she said sarcastically. "I wouldn't pay to watch," I mumbled. "Neither would I," Maria said and I burst out laughing.

"Where's Trevor?" Hayes asked as we walked onto the beach with the boys. "He um," Nash stuttered. "Don't lie to me Nash," I said giving Ben to Kay. "I would never," he said as I looked into his eyes witch were dilated. "What did I tell you?" I asked. "HegotmadatJayforkissingGilinskyandhitherand-" "He what?" I asked furious at the thought of Trevor laying his hands on my sister. "He hit her," Dad said coming over. "That son of a bitch," I let out. "Sky," dad said. "What its true," I scoffed. "Sky," he warned. "Whatever I knew this was a bad idea," u said taking. Ben back. "What do you mean?" Jj asked. "This," I said gesturing towards everything. "Sky this isn't your fault," Jay said coming out of fucking nowhere. "Then who's fault is it?" I asked. "It's mine," she said tears near. "No it's not, it's mine for not being here for you," I said. "It's not your fault that some sick fuckers took you to rape you," she said and everyone's mouths dropped for Jay was the only other person that knew besides Jack, Brent, Jack, Jc, Hayes and Sam. "They what?" Kay asked, furiously. "Thanks a fucking lot Jessie," I said giving Cam, Ben. "I'm gonna kill them," Dad said. "You're not gonna do anything," I said walking up to them. "Yes I am I'm your father and I'm going to kill them," he said, trying to prove me wrong. "No you're not, you don't know who the fuck they are," I scoffed turning around, to face the streets. "Oh, and you do?" He asked cockily. "Yes I fucking do," I screamed tears threatening to fall, but I would not show I was weak. "Who was it then?" Ricky asked. "Jerry, Jim, Peter, Max, Gavin, Dominic, Phil, and Fucking Matthew!" I shouted at everyone. They were all so lost besides Luke (Franta) because he knew how I know them and why I even said there names again. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" Luke shouted at me. "No," I whispered before running off to Hailey's car and locking the doors before anyone could get in. "Don't leave!" Sam shouted as I tried to hot wire her car. "Please Sky," Maria plead. "I'm sorry," I said as I got the car to start. "Sky let me in!" Luke shouted banging on the door. "Fine!" I shouted unlocking the door, letting him in, and locking the door right behind him. "Come here baby," he said and I literally jumped into his arms. "Why?" I asked. "Shhh," he said. "I just want to die," I cried. "It's ok baby," he said as he rocked us back and forth. "I'm not worth it," I said. "Worth what?" He asked. "Oxygen," I cried. "You so are don't ever say that again," he said before kissing my forehead. "Ok," I nodded. "I love you," he said, and I knew he meant it. "I love you too," I said snuggling into his chest. "You're a good brother," I mumbled into his chest. "I knew it!" He shouted startling me. "Now say it again so I can record it," he said pulling out his phone. "Don't ruin the moment bro," I said covering his mouth with my hand. "I didn't, I made it better," he said and I could tell he was smiling. "You're a dork," I said smacking his face. "Feel the love Sky," he said smacking my head. "Good," I said smiling. "You should." "What ever bug," he said, and that was the last thing I remember his saying before the doors had opened and the guys piled into the car and we headed into traffic.

Fact; this is short

Qotd; Do you hate me for this?

Hey guys I'm so sorry this is super short and shitty because I have to get ready for my graduation, witch is this Thursday. Wish me luck on walking across the stage because I will most likely fall... only because Hailey, my because friend, made me get heels, and they are 5" so I'm gonna die. Love all my lovely's~✌🏻️✌🏻Jenn