Chapter 13

Sky's pov

"She's broken Alex," I herd Hayes say as I sat on the top step leading down the stairs. "I'm going to fix your mom. Even if it takes a while," he's gonna fix me? Good luck with that, I thought. "You hungry?" I asked Ben. "Absjsnsnsn," blubberish nonsense was my response. "I'll make you a bottle then I'll fix myself," I murmured as we walked down the like 10 flights of stairs and into the kitchen. "Where would those dimwits put the bottles?" I thought aloud. I still had Ben in my arms so I put him in his green high chair. "I'll be right back baby," I told Ben and I think he nodded but maybe he was just trying to hold his head up. Then I ran to the basement bathroom and shut the door, then puked, and puked and puked, till there was nothing in my stomach. "Finally," I said letting out a breath. "That should help my stomach," I said as I silently jogged up the stairs to the kitchen, to see Ben with his eyes locked on the cabinet. "Is that we're they put it?" I asked him and he clapped his little hands together. I was just in a state of awe! They are both so cute, not just cause they are my kids, all kids are cute. "Oh, did Kian put them here?" I asked grabbing two bottles and the formula, then placed the stuff on the counter so I could see Ben as I made the bottles. "Want some music?" I asked Ben, as if he could even understand me yet. "Ya," he shouted, wait did he just say ya? "Oh my god!" I shouted. "Hayes!" I screamed, not knowing were he was and a few seconds later he appeared. "What's wrong?" He asked frantically as he placed Alex in his Blue high chair next to Ben's. "Ben just said his first word," I said as a tear slipped down my cheek. "Really what was it?" He asked with a huge smile on his face. "Ya," I said. "Ya, what was the word?" "That was the word; ya," I said. "Oh," he said before engulfing me in a hug and I hugged back instantly as he swung me around in a circle as my feet flu freely above the ground, I can trust him, he's my forever boy. "Alex now it's your turn," Hayes said with big eyes looking at Alex with his arms crossed over the table on his high chair. "No," he sassed and Hayes and I laughed. "Well my kids nice," Hayes said picking Ben up. "Well that's rude," I said going back to making the bottles. "Well he has my name, so he's definitely nice," Hayes said coming over by me. "And he'll have a huge ego? No." I said with a serious look and Hayes laughed. "Here," I said handing him the bottle to feed Ben with after I tested it on my wrist. "Thanks mom," Hayes said trying to pretend to be Ben. "You're really bad at impressions," I laughed making Alex a bottle. "How rude," he said and I shook my head as I laughed. "Hayes," I said as I grabbed Alex before joining Hayes on the couch in the living room. "Yes," he said looking at me feed Alex. "Um, never mind," I said looking down at Alex. "No ask me," he said. "It's-you'll get mad at me." I said. "No I won't," he said not believing me. "I was gonna ask if you would ever leave me," I said sadness in my voice. "Baby I would never do that, to be honest I never thought you would ever go out with me," he said as his stair burned into my head. "To be honest you are the Hayes Grier, who wouldn't want to date you?" I said as Alex finished his bottle. "That's the thing," he sighed as he burped Ben and I did the same to Alex. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Everyone just wants to date me for fame, but it's not all its made out to be," he said. "Yea," I said. "Why can't we just be normal?" He asked as we walked to the kitchen and put the bottles in the sink. "If we were normal we wouldn't have meet," I said. "I'm so glad I'm not normal," he said as we walked upstairs into his room. "We should try to make their rooms," I suggested as I placed Alex in his crib and Hayes did the same with Ben. "How about we do it tomorrow?" Hayes asked. "Sure," I said. "I need to pee," I said and he laughed. "Here change into this," he said throwing me some clothes, "thanks." I said before going into his bathroom. "Shit," I said as I saw women hood on my underwear, don't get me wrong, these were shitting but I'm not in my bathroom, so I don't have any- "What's wrong?" Hayes asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "Well," I said debating weather or not I should tell him I got my period. "Hope you don't want any more kids any time soon," I sighed. "Why?" He asked. Sometimes I don't think he uses his brain. "I got my period Hayes," I said scared of his answer. "Do you need me to get you those band-aides?" He asked and I started dying from laughter. "What's so funny?" He asked dumbfounded. "There called pads Hayes," I said taking a breath. "Oh," he said and I could tell he was embarrassed.