Chapter 6

Connor's pov

"You guys ready?" I shouted as I entered the living room. "Now we are," Skylynn and Oshi said at the same time as they waltzed into the house with their arms linked together. I smiled at their cuteness and handed them their Hot chocolates. "Thank you Connor," they said before they sipped away at the sugary substance. "Yea but I can't find Hayes," Nash said as he entered the living room. "Neither can I," Luke (Korns) Said butting in. "Me either," Shawn said. "Well I guess we have to leave without him," I sighed. "It's ok you guys, I'm better, right?" Oshi asked and we all shared a laugh. "Let's go!" Cam shouted as he picked up Oshi and Shawn picked up Skylynn then ran out the door to the car. "And we live with them?" Nash asked. "Yea, yea we do bro," I said and he chuckled as we went out the door, locking it before getting in the car and heading to Vicky's house.

*20 minutes later*

We just pulled up infrount of who I think is Vicky's house. "I'll go see," Nash said. "Ok," I said before he got out of the passengers seat and heading for the door. We watched as he knocked on the door and it opened with ease. "Blue," I faintly heard him say before Zach showed up, and he didn't look happy. Oh-no.

Jack G's pov

"Ready?" My boss asked me. "No I-I can't do this," I stuttered. "Do you not remember our deal?" He asked as he got closer to my face. "Yes but I don't understand why we all need to do it," I said referring to the other 'employers' that where here with me. "Are you disobeying orders?!" He shouted which let his spit fly to my cheek. "No sir," I sighed as I sat back in my chair as I waited for a time I never wanted to come, I don't even know why I signed up for this, what was I thinking?

Hope's pov

I woke up and looked at my iPod to read 7:49am Saturday 9th 2015. Today Kian was taking me to go get a new violin then we are going to go get some books from Barnes & Noble. "Hopey," Kian sang as he walked into my room, I giggled. "You ready?" He asked. "No at least let me get dressed," I said snapping my fingers, he laughed. "Alright, I'll race you. First one ready and dressed downstairs gets to pick what songs we listen to," he said, I nodded agreeing. "3," I said as we got off my bed. "2," he said as he got by my bedroom door. "1!" I shouted as I ran into my closet and Kian ran out of my room. I quickly grabbed a black skater skirt and threw it on the floor. I then grabbed a bright blue short sleeve shirt and put it on the ground by my skirt. I then quickly took of my Cookie Monster 1-z and changed my underwear and put on my shirt then my skirt with my shirt tucked into it, after then I picked out my bright blue Vans and my white ankle socks. Slipping on my socks before my shoes. Next I went to my bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. I then put my hair into a messy braid with a black bow at the end. I threw the braid over my shoulder before grabbing my iPod in its 'my dad's a hipster' case that dad got me, funny right? But anyways I bolted down the stairs, to see who I think was Hayes and some girl. "Hayes?" I asked. "Hey Hope," he said as he turned around to show his face. "Who is dat?" I asked curious as to why he was kissing another girl, I thought he loved Skylar. "This is Kya," he said with a very fake smile, I could see it in his eyes. "Why is she here?" I asked as I walked over to him, right before he picked me up. "Because I love her," he said as he looked in my eyes, and when I looked in his I saw sadness, hurtness, and lying. "Awe Hayesy," the Kya chick said. "No you don't," I whispered into his ear. "Y-yes I do," he stuttered into my ear. "Don't lie to yourself Aasss," I said. "But she doesn't love me," he said referring to Sky I think. "Yes she does." "How do you know?" "I know because she's my swistter." "But-" "One more kiss is all it takes, I'll leave you with the memories and the aftertaste-" "Sky?" Hayes said into the phone before he put me down and walked into the other room.

Hayes' pov

"Sky?" I asked confused as why she called. "This is your warning call," a dark male voice said. "W-who is this?" I asked scared of the response. "That's not important, but what is, is that you won't see Skylar ever again and I was just wondering if you wanted to hear her before we start our job," he said. "Please don't hurt her," I plead. "Oh," he said. "We won't," he laughed. "You have three minutes with her," he said. "Ok," I gulped. "Hello?" I herd Sky's sweet voice croak. "Hi. Sky are you ok? Where are you? Did they touch you?" I bum barded her with questions. "Yes. I don't know. No," she sighed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "The twins Hayes," I said. "Where are they?" I asked. "At my house... Hayes?" she whispered. "Yes baby," I said but I didn't mean to it just slipped out. "I love you Hayes, so much and I don't know how long I'll be here but I just know that I will, and always will love you Hayes and that-that," she stuttered. "That what?" I asked still shocked at what she said previously. "That their yours," she said. "What's are?" I asked quickly knowing that time was running out. "The twins Hayes," she cried. "I'll take care of them I promise I will and Sky," I said. "Yeah," she sniffed. "I love you more," I said. "Impossible," she giggled. "I'll find you I promise," I said. "Please don't make promises you can't keep Haye-" "I promise Sky," I said. "Ok," she said. "Times up, time to start, get in the other room," I herd a different but farmiliar voice say. "No," Sky said. "I said now!" The voice shouted. "No!" Sky shouted before a loud echoed sound ran through my ears. "Don't touch her!" I screamed through the phone. "Too late," the voice said before the line went dead. I then threw my phone across my room before falling to my knees and crying, crying cause I can't help, crying cause I'm not their, crying cause I know I can't kill that dude, but most of all crying because I wish it was me and not her.

Fact; I love Zachary Clayton

Qotd; What's your favorite book? Mine is A Work In Progress; A Memoir, by Connor Franta.

Hey guys!!! So today I have my last test and I'm done for the rest of the year till my math exam!!!! So I'm really happy about that. But I thought I made you wait long enough for a chapter so here you go. Hope you liked it. Love all my lovely's~✌🏻️✌🏻Jenn