Chapter 20

Skylar's pov

Tomorrow is Ben and Alex's golden 7th birthday. Hayes is coming back from drafting, he's trying to get onto a football team. I hope he makes it but I miss him, he's been gone for three months. Before he left he had finished building our new house. I love it, 30 bedrooms, 4 floors, 16 bathrooms, 1 basement, 13 balconies, a front and back porch, an amazing kitchen, lovely living room, a shed, soccer field, football field, basketball court, four car garage, swimming pool, swimming pool lanes, running track, and we are working on batting cages and a diamond field to play on. We have horses, and we want to teach the kids how to ride them on the trails. Oh and you know how I was pregnant with septuples? Well they turned out to be decuplets, ten. Ten. I had to get a C-section at seven months, witch left a terrible scar, but I'd do it all over again for my little brats. But now I have 11 boys and one girl, she's the youngest. For now, because Hayes wants more, that crazy shit. But another thing, I'm pregnant, again. And I'm not gonna lie, I kinda want another girl, Sage was so easy to take care of. Hayes is going to be so protective of her and I know it. I wish her the best of luck on her dating years. But back to Ben and Alex's party, my dad is taking Alex to a big baseball game. It'll be his first, and Hayes is taking Ben to his first football game, as for me I'm staying home with the kids. I know it's been almost four years, I'm working on becoming a Neurosurgeon. It's been a lot of work and I still have about eight years to go, but it'll be worth it. "Mommy," Ben said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yes?" I asked. "Can we run through the the sprinkler?" He asked. "Who?" I asked. "Gage, Sage, Felix, Zander, Ansel, and I," he said with puppy dog eyes. "I guess, but in the backyard," I answered grabbing the sprinkler and handing it to him. But as soon as he ran off to set it up I remember he didn't tell them to get in the swimsuits. "Whoever wants to go in the sprinkler get in your swimsuit!" I yelled up the stairs. "Daddy's right," Sage said coming down stairs in the 'swimsuit' that Hayes got her, witch consisted of boys swim trunks and a black swim shirt. "About?" I asked. "You do have a big mouth," she said before walking out the glass sliding door to the backyard and leaving it open for Felix who was following behind her. "Close the door," I said walking into the kitchen. "Yes mom," Zander said. Sometimes I wonder if he is mine or Hayes' he's so well behaved it scares me. "Alex!" I called. "What?" He whined dramatically walking into the kitchen. "Maybe I didn't need a girl to have a dramatic child," I laughed. "Do the dishes please," I said. "Why?" He whined. "Cause I let you have your friends over yesterday and now you have to do the dishes just like Ben did the day before when his friend were over," I said and he nodded grabbing the step stool. "Thank you," I said giving him a kiss on his cheek. "I get to pick dinner tonight," he said. "Deal," I said shaking his hand before handing him the soap. "Mom!" Owen yelled. "Living room O!" I shouted back. "Ryder stole my soccer ball!" He yelled stomping into the room. "Well maybe he's just borrowing it," I suggested. "Well he didn't ask me," he said crossing his arms over his chest. "Well just go play one-on-one with him," I said and he nodded running out back. Did I mention that we own a lot of lad so our neighbors are miles away because we have 34 acres of land, also how many kids Hayes thinks we'll have. He's funny, isn't he? "Mom!" Xavier shouted. "Yes!" I shouted at him. "Who's taking me, Kaden, and Carson to baseball practice?" He asked coming down in his uniform with his bag and metal cleats in his hands. "I am," Hayes said dropping his bag. "Daddy!" A very wet Sage yelled running up to him as he picked her up and threw her in the air catching her and basically squeezing the life out of her. "I missed you daddy," she said giving him a kiss. "I missed you more," he said to her putting her down. "Go get dressed you have gymnastics class," I said to her and she nodded running upstairs with a towel that Ben gave her. "Home early I see," I said to Hayes. "I can't come home early to see my beautiful family?" He asked grabbing me by the waist. "Well I mean you can," I said. "But now there's more family than when you left," I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "Yes," he said high fiving himself and I laughed. "I have an appointment in three days, you gonna be here?" I asked. "Yes," he said giving me a much needed kiss. "Ew," I heard Sage say. "Good girl. Kissing is bad," Hayes said and I laughed. "Why daddy?" She asked him. "Cause it makes you die faster," he said. "Stop lying to her, Sage why aren't you dressed?" I asked her cause all she had on was a towel. "I can't reach the shelf," she shrugged. "I got her, make sure the guys are ready for Soccer, Tennis, Baseball, Guitar lessons, and Piano lessons and Ben, Alex, and Ansel can play football with me," Hayes said and I nodded walking to the backyard. We have speakers hooked up all around out land so the kids can hear when we call them. "Everyone needs to come home and get ready for Soccer, Tennis, Baseball, Guitar lessons, Piano lessons, and Football practice with dad," I said threw the microphone and soon kids came running from different directions.