Chapter 4

Zach's pov

"Can I talk to you for a minute Zach?" Connor asked. "Uh sure," I said unsure of why he wanted to talk to me. "Come with me," he said. I listened following him to a room away from the other people. "Zach," Connor said. "Yes sir," I said as my hands sweat. "Why are you with my daughter?" He asked as he looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "Like going out with her?" I asked him confused. "Yes," he said. "Well I'm not," I said letting out a shaky breath. "Oh," he said. "When did you guys meet?" He asked. "Well I live next to her and Vicky's house," I said. "Oh, how often do you go to their house?" "I'm over there most of the time sir. I help Sky out when she has to go to work or when Vick's at work," I answered honestly. "Oh and um one more question. Have you ever touched my daughter in a way she didn't want to be touch-" "No sir I can promise you that," I said cutting him off. "Ok well thank you," he said while giving me a bro hug. "If I may ask sir but what are you thanking me for?" I asked confused. "For being there for my daughter when I couldn't," he said as a tear fell from his eye. "It was my pleasure sir," I said. "Please call me Connor," he said. "Yes si- Connor," I said correcting myself. "Dad!" Someone shouted. "Yes Luke?" He shouted back. "Who's kids are those in Matt's room," I Guess Luke said walking into the room. "We will talk about them later," Con said to Luke. "Who's that?" Luke asked. "Oh I'm Sky's friend," I said. "Aren't you a little old to be her friend?" He questioned. "We're the same age," I laughed.

Luke's pov (Franta)

"We're the same age," the boy infrount of me laughed. "What's her full name?" I asked scared of his answer. "Skylar Ramona Franta," he answered. "Please don't joke about that," I said as my eyes started to water. "But I'm not I'm her neighbor," he said. "D-dad what's he talking about?" I asked. "Can we talk about this in a little bit and we will get everything worke-" "Awe what is his name," Kaye said walking in with the baby in blue from Matt's room. "They kinda look like Hayes," Jess said coming over with the other boy, but he was wearing green. "But they have kinda black hair," Mikey said looking at them. "Yea almost like Sky's," Luke said. "Where is she?" I asked storming up to the guy. "She went with Andrea," he answered nervously. "Did you?" I asked not wanting to finish my thought. "No I promise I never touched her like that," he said and I calmed down a little. "All I know is that Ben is a Jr. if that helps," he said. "Which one is Ben?" Kaye asked. "Ben is the one in blue," he responded. "What's his full name?" Luke asked. "Benjamin Hayes Franta Jr.," he said. "Hayes," I whispered as I stormed out of the room to find him. There was only one thing on my mind, asking him why.

Kaelee's pov

"Dad?" I asked wanting answers. "Yes," he said. "So these are S-sky's?" I asked. "Yes," he said. "I'm an aunt," Jay sang. "Wait then where is she?" I asked. "She went to get-" "DADDY! DADDY! DADDY! LOOK LOOK LOOK!!!!" Hope and Cody shouted as the dragged Sky into the doorway. "Luke," she said as she gave him a hug. "Feel the love girlfriend, feel it," Mikey said. "Shut up," she said as she hugged him next. "What about us?" Jay and I said at the same time. "What about you?" She asked innocently. "Give me my boys," Sky said taking the one wearing green away. "Zach get Ben," she said as she walked out of the room. "Sorry," Zach said as he took Ben from me. "I wish they would've been girls," Jay said. "I'm glad their boys," Hope said. "Yeah," Cody said folding his arms. "Come on I wanna hold Alex," Hope said pulling Coda out of the room. "Girl just stay right where you are you know I'm comin' right back for you I eve-" "Hey baby," Luke said into his phone. "Awe," we all said before he got up and left the room.

Luke's pov (Korns)

(Luke=L Sara=S)

L. Hey baby.
S. H-hi.
L. Are you ok?
S. Well kinda.
L. Tell me what's wrong.
S. Your gonna be mad.
L. No I won't I promise I could never get mad at you unless you make my sandwich wrong.
S. Ha ha well I'm kinda shocked myself though.
L. Tell me this is killing me.
S. Well remember what I called you in July?
L. Daddy?
S. Ha ha yes.
L. What about it?
A. Your gonna be one.
L. Oh my god really?!
S. Yea. Im so glad your not mad.
L. Why would I be mad babe?
S. I don't know.
L. Ok, when you coming home?
S. I'll be home soon I'm just stopping to get some frozen pizza's for dinner.
L. Did you asked Con?
S. Yes he already told me how many to get.
L. Ok I'll see you when you get here. I love you.
S. I love you too.

(End of phone call)

'I'm gonna be a dad,' was all that I could think about after the phone call with Sara.

Mikey's pov

"Sugar yes pleas-" "I'll be right back," I said to Kaye, Jay, and Connor.

(Mikey=M Stephanie=S)

S. Hey
M. What's up babe?
S. Nothing I was just wondering if you told the guys yet.
M. No, you know they will just tease me.
S. So, come on.
M. Bu-
S. No buts you have 5 minutes to tell them or I'm calling Luke.
M. Ok fine.
S. Love you baby
M. Yeah, yeah, feeling the love babe.
S. I know you are. Time starts.... Now!

(End of phone call)

"Hey guys I have some news," I said walking back into the room. "What is it?" Kaye asked. "Well you remember Stephanie?" I asked. "Yes," Jay said. "Well we're dating," I said as I shut my eyes. "Awe little Mikey's got a girlyfriend," Luke teased. "Shut up," I said as I felt the heat rush to my cheeks.

Sara's pov

I just finished putting the bags of frozen pizza, Hot Cheetos, and Sour cream and onion chips in my car. It was honestly so much work. "Cause he's Cameron Dalla-" "Yes Cam," I said as I slipped into the drivers seat. "Are you almost home!" He whined. "Yes you baby. Start preheating the oven's," I told him. "Ok," he replied then hung up. I put my phone in my back pocket and threw on my seatbelt before starting the car. "I can't believe I'm going to be a mom because I've always hated kids," I thought out loud. "But I'm glad I'm having them with Luke," I said placing a hand on my stomach. After a few more minutes of driving I pulled into the driveway. "Siri call Tin Can," I said. "What?" He said. "Come get the pizza," I said and with that the line went dead and about a second later he was carrying most of the bags into the house, I grabbed the last two that he 'couldn't reach'.

Sky's pov

"Call Vick," I told Zach and he nodded as I finished putting Ben in his carrier. "Why are you leaving?" Cody asked me. "I have to go back to Vicky's," I said. "Why?" Hope asked. "Because that's where the boys stuff is," I said. "Why don't you bring it here?" Dad said walking in Matt's room. "Can I do it tomorrow cause I'm tired," I complained. "Ok I'll pick you and the boys up," dad replied. "I'll talk to Vick but I think she has to work tomorrow," I said. "Don't you have work tomorrow," Zach said. "Shit yeah I do," I said. "What time do you get off?" Dad asked. "I start at 10 and get off at 1," I said. "Pm-am," Zach clarified. "Yeah," I said. "We can do it before you go to work," Dad said. "Ok," I said. "Vicky's here," Zach said. "I love you Dad," I said giving him a hug. "See you tomorrow," he said as we parted. "Bye Connor," Zach said as he picked up Ben's carrier. "Bye Zach," Dad said to him as I picked up Alex. "What are you doing?" Zach asked me as I walked towards the elevator. "Working to my strengths," I said and they laughed as Zach entered the elevator. "You're really moving here?" Zach asked once the doors closed. "This is my home Zach," I said reminding him I wasn't moving in with psychopaths. "Wow," he said. "What?" I asked. "Nothing," he said. "Whatever," I said as we reached the first floor. "Bye guys!" I shouted as I shut the front door after walking out of it. "What's your problem?" I asked Zach as he buckled Ben up. "You," he said as he got in the front while I sat in the back with the boys. "Wow," I said as Vicky drove off.

Fact; I preordered Connor's book.

QOTD; Who couldn't wait for #20DaysOfDallas?

Hey my Lovely's I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry I can't go live today maybe tomorrow, you can message me on here if you want. I love all my lovely's~✌️✌️Jenn