Chapter 17

Luke's pov (Franta)

I can't believe it. What you may ask. I can't believe that my little sister doesn't even think she's worth oxygen, do you know how bad that makes me feel? Like fucking shit. "Baby?" Maddie, my girlfriend not Welborn, said snapping me out of my murder plans. "What?" I snapped not meaning to. "Well damn," she said crossing her arms. "I'm sorry baby," I said and she looked my way. "I'm just pissed and today hasn't really been the best ok?" I said. "I understand," she said. "You do?" I asked as the driver made a right turn. "No I was just trying to help," she awkwardly laughed. "Oh," I sighed. "It'll be ok," she said taking my hand in hers. "Yea I hope so," I said looking out the window.

*Later that night*

"Cause baby now we got bad blood and tho we we used to be mad love-" my phone sang before I answered. "Hey," I said to Joey, a friend that I made in the nabiorhood. "Hey man glad to hear from you agian, I herd what happened," he said. "Yea I'm all good but it's just family drama now," I said rolling my eyes. "That sucks man," he said. "Yea," I said laying on my bed. "So what are you doing tomorrow?" he asked. "Nothing why?" I questioned. "Because my family is going to Florida and they said I could bring a friend," he went on but I didn't listen to the rest I was worried about Sky. "So can you come?" He asked. "How long?" "Two weeks." "I'll ask and I'll call you later alright man?" I asked. "Yea that's cool," he said. "Alright bye," I said. "Bye." After I hung up I heard a loud scream followed by crying, what the actual fuck?

Nash's pov

"Baby," Kay said walking into my room. "What's up," I said acting like nothing was wrong and that I didn't know what she did. "Nothing I just miss you," she said as she came and sat on my lap. Sure you did. "So," I said looking around my room. "Can we-" she was cut off by a loud crash. "What was that?" She asked crossing her arms around my neck. "I'll go see," I said pushing her off me and she fell onto my bed. "Don't leave me," she begged. "I'll be back," I said rolling my eyes as I exited my room and down the stairs as a high pitched scream filled the hallway. What the fuck?

Skylynn's pov

"I found this cool song," Oshi said as we hung out in my room. "Put it on my speakers," I said and she nodded doing so. Then a beautiful piano part roared through the speakers. "One foot in front of the other," a girl sang. "Keep breathing just like they taught you," the song went on for a while and it was beautiful in all. "What did you think?" Oshi asked when it was over. "Beautiful," I responded as I picked up a vase of flowers. "Like these," Oshi said helping me hold it up. "Let's put it down before we-" my thoughts turned into a horrifying reality as the vase fell and landed on our feet cutting them with the sharp shreds of glass. "Ahhhhh," Oshi screamed in pain, but I was in shock. "Hayes!" I yelled really loud hoping he would hear me. "What do you want-Sky?!" He asked shocked. "What happened?" He asked frantically trying to get the glass of our feet. "I'm sorry," I said. "It's ok come on," he said picking us both up and he walked us up stairs. "Baby," he said as we entered his room but Sky didn't move. "Sleepy head I'm dieing," he said and she shoot up instantly freakin out at the slight of pur feet. "What did you do?" She asked Hayes going to the bathroom. "I take a nap for five minutes and there's blood!" She shouted at him. "Shh," he shushed her. "Don't shush me I'm saving your ass," she said getting some white stuff out of a drawer. "I'm gonna need the feets now," she said and Hayes sat me on the closed toilet seat. Within minutes she was done with mine and went on to wrap Oshi's feet up. "Thanks," we said before Hayes took us to my room. "I'm gonna clean up this glass, don't brake anything else," he said placing both of us on my bed. He vacuumed for a little while, then put on Secretariat before he left my room with the door opened. I may not say it out loud but Hayes is a good brother.

Skylar's pov

"Mumma," I herd Ben. "Go to sleep," I said as I had a killer headache and the twins whining wasn't helping. "Dong," Alex said. "Song?" I asked and they nodded. "Fine you but holes," I said. I thought for a minute before putting on the acoustic version of When you Sleep by Miranda Landburg. I waited for the course thought because it was the only part I knew. "I can make you happy I can make you love me, I can disappear.... Completely, I can be your love song, I can be your long gone, I can be your ghost in your ear drum... When you sleep... Will it be with me," I sang, till the boys passed out and I smiled as I walked back to Hayes bed and plopped down, falling into a much, much needed nap.

Fact; Wednesday was the best day of my life

Qotd; What's up?

Hi, yes, I'm sorry for the lack of updates but I didn't think I was doing anything this summer, but I guess I am, so I will try and write long nice chapters when I can and post then whenever, but I knew I couldn't let you not have an update of like a hole mouth, so I'll try writing while I tan with my aunt today, but I just can't stop thinking about what this boy said to me on Wednesday, it was nice, and I blushed... A lot, but anyways I love all my Lovely's~✌🏻️✌🏻Jenn