Chapter 25

*11 years later* *2033*

Alex Grier's pov

"Alex!" My mom yelled and I groaned literally rolling out of my bed. "What!" I yelled standing up so I could put on some clean basketball shorts. "Come down here!" She yelled and I slid down the fire pole dad begged mom to let us get down to the last hallway leading down to the kitchen where I think my mom was. "You're in trouble," Sage mumbled as I walked passed the bathroom. "What for may I ask my dearest," I whispered. "Mom found condoms in her car that you borrowed," she said looking at me as she finished drawing something on her face. "What's with the-" "Cheer," she groaned. "I don't even know why you joined. You hate it," I laughed. "And those condoms weren't might those were Ben's," I added. "Mom doesn't know that, and for Dove," she said. "Alexander!" Mom shouted again. "I'll be back," I told Sage and she nodded calling someone from my phone. "Hey," I said taking it from her. "I need to call Dove and tell her to bring the stuff to re-draw this on my face, you can have it back in a minute don't get your panties in a bunch," she said taking my phone back and I chuckled walking to the kitchen to see my ferrous mother. "I cannot believe you!" She yelled at me. "Mom those-" "Don't give me any excuses, I'm studying with John my ass!" She shouted. "But mom those weren't min-" "I am so disappointed in you," she said shaking her head. "But mom," I complained hoping she would listen to my side. "I hope you had enough fun," she started. "But mom I didn't have your ca-" "You are grounded for the next month from using my car," she said. "But mom, Ben had your car I had dad's," I said. "No throwing the blame on your brother," she said. "But I'm not!" I shouted. "Ben!" I called upstairs. "What?!" He asked as I heard him coming down the stairs. "I'm looking for my condo-- hey there they are," he said pointing to the box of condoms that sat on the counter. "Benjamin!" Mom yelled scaring the shit out of him and I laughed. "I told you mom," I said. "Alex take Sage to the cheer off and her game, and take Zander, Ansel, Felix, and Ryder to Tim's birthday party." "Yay me I'm spending my 18th birthday driving kids around," I said sarcastically. "Oh yeah I forgot," mom said looking at Ben. "You're grounded," she said pointing to him and he nodded not even trying to fight it. "Go to your room," mom said pointing to the stairs and he grabbed the box and walked up the stairs. "And I need you to take Logan and Steven to the dentist and Xavier, Owen, Gage, and Carson to the doctors," mom said to me. "Ok get their insurance cards," I said. "Thank you," she said giving me a hug. "You're short," I laughed at her. "Shut up and go get dressed," she said slapping my chest. "Yes mom. Get the kids ready and dressed," I told her and she nodded while I went upstairs to take a shower. When I got out I got dressed in some khakis, red vans, and a white v-neck t-shirt. "Come on Alex," Sage said walking into my room. "What's the rush?" I asked grabbing a random sweater out of my closet. "Do you see what I'm wearing?" She asked while I walked out of my closet. "You're not leaving the house looking like that," I said as I took one look at it instantly I hated it. "Trust me I'm not to happy to be wearing this skirt either," she said grabbing her bag from my off my bed. "Dad would never let you leave the house in that," I said as we walked down the stairs. "Yeah, well dad's never here to care," she said taking moms car keys to star her Van and I sighed, she's not lying. "Zander, Ansel, Felix, Ryder, Logan, Steve, Xavier, Carson, Owen, and Gage! We are leaving!" I shouted through the PA system before walking outside to the Van. "Man you know just cause I'm on Varsity doesn't mean I'm better than you," I heard Sage say into my old phone witch is her new phone. "No it doesn't, but hold on one sec," she said then turned towards me. "Did you grab the cards?" She asked me. "Nope but Zander will," I shrugged and she nodded going back to her phone conversation. "You gonna come for my game?" She asked and I looked over at Sage and her cheeks turned a slight shad of red. "Ight I'll see you then man," she said into the phone. "I love you too," she said slightly pausing before finishing her sentence. "Bro." "Let's go man," Gage said being the last one to get in the car. "Who turned Sage into a girl?" Xavier asked. "She needs to put clothes on," Owen commented. "Yea I know," I said agreeing with him. "Who were you on the phone with Say?" I asked. "Just some of the guys," she shrugged. "How many?" I asked. "Just some of the freshman and JV players," she said. "That wasn't a number," I commented as we turned the corner. "Ok it was Jack, Rylee, and Tim from Freshman and Alex, Brady, Naldo, and Hunter," she said smiling at his name. "And this Hunter," I said as we pulled up in front of Tim's house. "Call me when it's over," I told Zander and he nodded closing the door. "Rowland?" I asked. "Yup," she said popping the p. "The one that likes you?" I asked. "He doesn't like me," she said shaking her head in denial. "Yes he does you can totally tell," Logan said. "Yea well he sees me as one of the guys and that's how it's supposed to be," Sage responded as we pulled up to the doctors office. "I'm not coming in," Sage said and I nodded. "Put this on," I said handing her my sweater and she thanked me as Xavier, Owen, Gage, and Carson got out of the car with me while Steve and Logan stayed in the car with Sage. "Appointment for Xavier, Owen, Gage, and Carson Geier," I said and she nodded. "Take a seat Dr. Reed with be ready shortly," the secretary said and I nodded sitting down with them. "Grier's?" Dr. Reed asked. "That was fast," I heard Carson mumble.