Chapter 12

Andrea's pov

After my little brake down I drove to the guys house, it feels like I'm there more than my own house. When I walked in I went into the kitchen and grabbed an apple, I've been craving them recently. "Hey," Luke (Korns) said as he walked into the kitchen. "Hi," I said taking a bite out of my apple. "Did you tell him?" He asked. "No," I mumbled. "Why?" He asked. "He's in surgery," I said not making eye contact. "I'm sorry Andrea," he said pulling my in for a hug. "It's ok," I said hugging back, trying not to cry. "He's going to be fine, right?" I asked looking him in thee eyes. "Yes," he said but I wasn't believing him. "I'm gonna go to bed," I said throwing the core in the trash. "I have to tell you something," Luke said grabbing my wrist before I could leave. "Yes?" I asked. "I found Hope in her closet earlier," he said. "And?" I questioned. "She had blades by her and blood on her left wrist-" "What?" I asked cutting him off. "She's fine. She was sleeping and I woke her up and cleaned off her wrist," he said reassuring me she was fine. "Ok well, night," I said heading upstairs. "Night," he said. I walked to Kian's room and changed into one of his plain white t's (See what I did there😂😂) and spandex shorts before climbing under his covers. I inhaled his sent off the sheets and smiled. I can't wait to see him, hopefully I can see him tomorrow I just hope he knows I love him and need him.

Connor's pov

I was laying in my room with Sam. "You guys have some visitors," the doctor said walking in. "Send them in," Sam said and the doctor nodded before exciting the room. "Who do you think came?" Sam asked me as he slowly sat up in his bed. "I don't know," I said as I sat up too. "Sam," Skylar said- wait, Skylar? "Sky?" I asked. "Hi dad," she said coming and giving me a quick hug but let go before I could even rap my arms around her. "I'm glad your ok," I said as a smile crept onto my face. "Yeah. I'm ok," she said with a fake smile and my smile faded. "Sam can I talk to you?" She asked and he nodded. "In private?" She asked. "I don't know how we can do that," he chuckled. "What about in the bathroom," she stated. "I'll need help," he said as he started to swing his legs over the edge of the bed as Sky walked over and helped him, but it looked as if she needed help as well. "I wonder what their going to talk about?" Nash asked as the door to the bathroom shut. "I don't know," Hayes sighed. "What's wrong?" Jack J. asked. "Well I went to hug her and she acted as if she was afraid of me," he said looking at the ground. "Yeah it was really weird," Ally said. "I know I've never seen her do that," Maddie said. "I've never really seen her," Rudan said and we all laughed a little. "Come in guys!" I herd Sky shout and she opened the the door and Jack J, Jack G, and Brent walked in and once again the door shut. "What's going on?" Ally said and I shook my head, "I don't know."

Sam's pov

"Ok what's up?" I asked as I sat on the closed toilet seat. "You know how I've been gone fore a couple days?" She asked. "Yes," I said concerned. "Well um-" she was cut off by her phone vibrating. "Come in guys!" She shouted as she opened the door, then in walked the Jacks and Brent. "Does he know?" Brent asked as she shut the door. "No," she said as she stood by the door. "Can you lay in the bathtub?" She asked. "Who?" The three asked. "Johnson," she stated. "I guess why?" He asked laying down in it. "I need to lay down," she said as she stumbled to the bathtub. "Ok," Jack J. said helping her lay on him. "So what happened?" I asked worried. "Well long story short some guys kidnapped her and more guys raped her and we were chosen to rape her too-" "Um I'm sorry what?" I asked cutting Gilinsky off. "We didn't rape her," he said and I nodded signaling him to proceed. "And after our 'turn' Jc came and got us. Then we were trying to get her out, but on the way back to the house we got in the crash," he said. "So then how did Sky get her?" I asked. "Ricky saved me," she mumbled and I looked at her snuggled up to Johnson. "Can I have," Sky asked but didn't finish. "Brent she's cold," Jack J said. "I'm fine," she said. "You hungry?" I asked. "I guess," she said yawning. "I'll get you something on the way home," Gilinsky said as he walked out of the bathroom. "Can we take them home?" I herd Gilinsky ask a doctor. "Yes and Lucas, Dakota, Jessie can go home, thanks to Skylar, please thank her again," he said. "What about Cameron?" I herd Nash ask. "Well he still needs blood," the doctor sighed. "Can I be tested to see if I have his blood type?" Nash questioned. "Come on son," the doctor said and I guess they left because when I walked over to the hospital bed they were gone. "Can we go home?" Cody asked walking in with a nurse along with Luke (Franta). "Yes. You ready?" Brent asked picking him up. "Yes," he said. "Alright we can fit 4 in my car," Ricky said. "I'll sign everyone out," Gilinsky said walking out. "I'll go get Kay," Brent said walking out of the room with Cody in his arms. "6 can fit in my car," Rudan said. "Who's hungry?" Johnson asked coming out of the bathroom with Sky on his back and 2 people raised their hands.