Chapter 2

Jc's pov

Today is Shawn's 17th birthday, and the guys and I are going to throw a huge surprise party for him. "Come on bro," Kian said to me. "Calm down I'm coming," I said and ran outside to meet Cam, Nash, Hayes, Jess, Trevor, Aaron, and Taylor, Samantha was gonna come but she had to stay and watch Tyler Finnegan, their 2 month old son. "So where is Matt taking Shawn so we can set up?" Nash asked. "To give him his gift some where," I said starting the car. "Cool," Hayes said with a fake smile. The same fake smile he's been wearing for months. I still feel like I could have stopped her, but I guess I understand why she left.

Matt's pov

"I won't let these little things slip out," my phone rang as I ran around my room trying to find it. "I'm in love with you, and all your little thing-"

(Matt=M Sky=S)

M. Hello.
S. Hey Matt.
M. What's up.
S. Nothing, where are we gonna meet?
M. Um about that I have a slight problem.
S. What's the problem?
M. Well long story short I have to get Shawn out of the house so the other guys can set up for the surprise party.
S. Ok well that's fine, it's just Shawn right?
M. Yes it's just me and Shawn.
S. Ok so why don't we meet in a half in hour at the Frozen Fro-yo.
M. Yea I'll see you and my nephews there.
S. Yes and I'm bringing a friend to help me with them, he moved here a couple months ago, is that cool.
M. Yea that's fine. See you then.
S. Ok see you then.
M. Ok, bye.

(End of phone call)

I hung up the phone and ran to Shawn's room. "Hey bro," I said casually walking into his room. "What's up?" He asked me. "Nothing. Just wanted to know if you wanted your birthday present," I said. "If you're going to smack cam me, no thanks," Shawn said pulling out his phone. "Trust me it's not?" I said with a smile. "Ok fine where is it?" He asked. "Get dressed and I'll take you," I said and he was confused but nodded anyways.

I went back to my room and washed my face, then went to my dresser and pulled out a blue and white striped t-shirt and blue jeans. I changed and then put on my black and white converse. "You ready?" Shawn asked coming into my room. "Yeah," I said while grabbing my phone and my wallet then walking out of my room with Shawn following behind. "Your car or mine?" I asked him. "Yours because I'm not letting you drive my baby," he said with the most serious face ever. "Ok," I chuckled. Then we got in my car and headed to Frozen Fro-yo.

*10 minutes later*

We just pulled up to Frozen Fro-yo. "Ready?" I asked Shawn as he unbuckled his seat belt. "Yes Matt," he said as we both steped out of the car. "Hold on wait here," I told Shawn as we stopped infrount of the shop. "Why?" He asked. "I have to call it," I said and he just looked even more confused, but I pulled out my phone and called Sky.

Sky's pov

"Be careful," I told Zach for the millionth time since we've been in the frozen yogurt place we are meeting Matt and Shawn in. "Alex is fine," he said as he held him slightly above his head. "Zach," I warned. "Fine," he said as he held him carefully in his arms. "Thank you," I said and he kissed my forehead as I rocked Ben back and forth. "I love it when you just don't care-" "I got it," Zach said while answering my phone. "Hi. I'm Zach. We're here. Ok. Bye." Was all I herd Zach say. "Who was it?" I asked even though I already know the answer. "Matt," he said. I just nodded looking down at Ben as Zach put his arm over my shoulder protectively.

"S-sky," I herd Shawn stutter out. I looked up to see them both in shock, Shawn was crying as he ran to hug me. "Wait," I said before he could hug me I put Ben down in his carrier, then rapped my arms around Shawn, squeezed him as if he was the reason I had oxygen. "What about me," Matt said once Shawn and I part. "I couldn't forget my Matty," I said while running into his arms and rapping my legs around him as if I was a Koala. Zach then coughed awkwardly. "Oh Shawn Matt this is Zach," I said while pointing to the people that the names belonged to as I went along introducing them.

Kian's pov

"You sure we have everything set up?" Taylor asked. "Yes bro we have everything you can think of," Jess said. "What about chips?" Julia asked. "Shit," Jc said. "How can we forget the easiest thing there was to remember," Nash said. "I don't know," Cam chuckled. "Who's gonna go get them?" Connor asked. "I will," Kaelee said. "Ok," Connor said while tossing her his car key's. "See you when I get back," she said then rushed out the door. "Did anyone call Matt?" Andrea asked. "I will," Alexis said while pulling out her phone and walking out of the kitchen. "I can't wait to see the look of his face when he see's this," Aaron said referring to the party. "I know," Hayes said with a half smile. "You think he'll like it?" I asked referring to the new black guitar with his signature on if that we got him. "I know he will," Julia said. "They are a block away everyone hide!" Lex yelled coming into the room. We herd the front door open and I quitley whispered, "3.....2.....1." Then we all yelled surprise, as Matt turned on the lights. Once the lights were on we saw........

Hey my lovely's I know I'm a little late but right now I'm going on YouNow so come watch me and I'll answer some of Ya'll questions and I might give out my number😏😏 anyways I love my lovely's~✌️✌️️Jenn