Chapter 18

*September 1st, 2018* (A/N; 3 years later)

Hayes' pov

"Daddy," I heard as little feet crawled onto my bed. "Wake up," I heard Ben say as he started jumping on my bed. "Why?" I whined rolling over so I could see his face. "Cause it morning," he said pointing over to my window. "I guess you're right," I said tickling his sides as he giggled. "Where's Alex?" I asked noticing he wasn't in my room. "He went to get mommy," he smiled. "You have your mom's smile," I said, smiling at the smile plastered on his face. "I do?" He asked trying to look at it and I laughed at his failed attempts. "Let's go get mommy," I said and he nodded as I stood up he jumped on my back. "To mommy," he said and I set forth the walk to the kitchen.

Skylar's pov

"Mumma," I heard Alex say as he tugged on my covers. "Yes baby," I asked stretching as I sat up. "Can you make pancakes?" He asked crawling onto my bed. "Only if you'll help," I said and he smiled. "Do you wanna wear one of daddy's shirts?" I asked him and he nodded. "So do I," I said and he laughed. I got out of bed and grabbed two of Hayes' shirts. "Here," I said handing Alex Hayes' shirt. "It's too big mommy," he giggled as it looked more like a dress on him than a shirt. "Want to wear one of his old shirts?" I asked. "Will it fit me?" He asked. "Yes," I answered then he nodded. "Here's one," I said handing him a shirt that was at the bottom of my dresser. "Thanks mommy," he said as he changed into the shirt and it fit, well at least a lot better than the other one. "Can you wash your hands for me?" I asked and he nodded running into my bathroom, and while he was in there I changed into Hayes' shirt. "All done mommy," he said walking back into my room. "Alright," I said picking him up and putting him on my shoulders. "Let's go," he said and I walked down the stairs to the kitchen then set Alex down on the floor. "You got the eight big bowls?" I asked. "If you got the three pans and grill," he said. "On three," I said as we put our hands in. "1, 2, 3," we said and split up putting the stuff on the counter. "Nice timing," he said pushing a chair up to the counter. "Alright, let's get started," I said. "Who are you? Aunt Jenn?" He asked and I laughed at him as I helped him get onto the chair. "Can you put a cup of water in each bowl?" I asked handing him the one cup maurse and he nodded doing so, one cup at a time. While I washed my hands, then got the box mix and sprayed the pans and grill. "All done mommy," he smiled triumphantly. "Now mix," I said not measuring how much of the mix I put in the bowls. "I wanna help," I heard Andrea say coming down the stairs. "Me too," Kian said like he was five. "Please," I said gesturing towards the bowls. "Me too mommy," Minx, there two year old daughter, said coming down the stairs. "Of course you can help me Mj," I said, see it's her nickname, Minx Jay Lawley, Kian got to pick her first name and Andrea picked out her middle name. "Yay," she smiled pushing up a chair and I helped her get on it then she too started stirring a bowl. "Can we help too," Hayes asked coming down the stairs with Ben. "No," I said jokingly. "Feel the love mom," Ben said placing his hands on his hips. "He is so your child," Hayes laughed, shaking his head. "Nahhh," I said as he helped Ben pull up a chair so Hayes and him could help too.

About 40 minutes of laughter as we tried to make different animal shape pancakes, we finally finished, but they didn't look like any animal. "Can we go get grandpa?" Ben asked and I nodded before Alex and him ran upstairs to get my dad. "Can I get Aunt Essy?" Minx asked. "I'll come with because I don't know what her and Uncle Sam were doing last night," he said. "I mean maybe they were making twins," Andrea laughed. "What do you mean Mommy?" Minx asked. "Nothing," Kian said before Minx and him walked upstairs to get Sam and Espn. "Luke (Korns), Sara, and Kat come home tomorrow, right?" I questioned Andrea as we pulled out plates and Hayes grabbed cups and silverware. "Yes and I can't wait to see Katara (Ca-ta-ra), it's her second birthday next month," Andrea said excited. "I still remember the day she was born," I smiled setting the plates at our three long tables. "Yea," she sighed. "Sammer's party was ruined," she laughed. "Yea," Hayes said putting some more cups on the table. "We got everyone," Minx said coming down the stairs on Luke (Franta)'s shoulders. "Yay pancakes," Emmilyann, his oldest of the triplets said as she jumped out of Jc's arms. "What about bacon?" Michelle, their youngest asked. "What about grapes?" Michael, there middle child asked. "I know, didn't make any, and in the fridge," I said. "Yeah." "Yay." "No." "You guys are so diverse its hysterical," I chuckled as we all walked over to the tables. "No we aren't!" All three of them yelled and we laughed as we ate the fucked up pancakes.