5 months later......

Well I said I would possibly be with child. Here I am 5 months pregnant with Jay 's baby. Today I find out the gender, I'm goin for a girl but Jay wants a boy so when he gets out of the game he would pass it down to him. Jay wasn't too excited about about me bein pregnant the nigga basically kicked my ass for not making him pull out. I mean everytime I do I get hit for it so when I dont you wanna get mad. But a month later he finally came around and told me he was sorry and that he was happy that he was starting a family with me. And the person I am believed him but for 3months now he has been coming home and we chill but he have his days when he wants to beat my ass. I been fightin back for the sake of the baby. Speak of the devil here he is callin."hello""bae what time is the appointment ""in a hour ""I'll be there in 30""Kay babe love u ""uh huh be ready I wanna quicky before we go too""but j-" he hung up on me. See what I go through. Shakin my damn head. 20 minutes passed. I decided to wear a maxi sun dress since it would be easier for Jay to have access to. I mean. I love him but I have to respect his wishes as his girl. I heard the door close Downstairs, I grabbed my purse and got half way down when Jay came . He met me the other half and helped me down. That's the first. We got to his car he decided to ride in the mustang since it had tinted windows that way no one would see us. "Come on ke' ""baby can I get settled first "I put my bags on the passenger seat. I pulled out his member for him. he raised my dress. I slowly eased myself down on him. He started the car and pulled out of the drive way. I went to work. I bounced up and down on him as he held my ass with one hand and the stirring wheel with the other. "Uhh jay " I moaned out. He kissed my neck as I buried my head in his. Once he did his stuff, we stayed in that position. "Ke' u know I love u right "I nodded "im sorry for all this shit I put u through ""baby its ok I know u dont meant it "he kissed me passionately for the first in months. We pulled up at the hospital on time. When we walked in all the hoes were muggin me. Then about 5 minutes later a bitch walks up to us. "Jay........